[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 54

Dear colleagues, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I remembered about Galina and her predictions last Friday. I saw the long for the week in the same way as she did, I could not stand it and fixed the profit on Wednesday, I knew from experience that the weekly cycle should be fixed on Friday. The thing is, IMHO, that the stock market month, as well as the quarter ends on June 3, so there will be an attempt to execute options below 1.40. And only then to head north. I wonder where Galina placed stops last Friday, and whether she moves them against price. I have a strict rule: stop only behind the price, and what about you, colleagues?

snail09:

What about you?

and we've got strong balls and a cold mind...so I don't care where it goes in the end +... we're going to bounce back to 4040 or higher...then maybe down again...I guess we'll see...

The British pound sterling and the euro found themselves in a rather difficult position last week as the monetary policy outlook weakened.
On Tuesday Britain's inflation data showed the highest annual rate rise since 2008 at 4.5%, surpassing the March figure of 4%. This initially raised expectations that the Bank of England would be forced to raise its main discount rate from a historic low of 0.5% by at least 25 points before the end of the year.
However, on Wednesday, published minutes from the latest meeting of the Fed showed that the vote was 6-3 in favour of keeping the rate unchanged at the last meeting. Of the nine members of the Fed, Andrew Sentance still proposed a 50-point rate hike in May from 0.5%.
Spencer Dale and Martin Weale proposed a 25-point rise. The governor of the Bank of England and the other five members voted not to change the rate.
Adam Posen proposed extending the asset buyback programme.
Sterling lost 0.1% at the end of the week. Concerns over the debt problems of some EU countries continued to weigh on the single currency. However the Euro managed to finish the week with +0.3% despite Friday's drop of 1%. On Friday the international rating agency Fitch lowered Greece's credit rating.
In addition, the Bundesbank reported that the growth rate of Germany's economy - the largest in the region - will slow down, easing speculation of further interest rate hikes by the ECB.
The euro also fell after Investor's Business Daily reported that Norway had frozen an aid package of 235 million kroner ($42 million) to Greece. All this overshadowed Monday's data, which showed EU consumer inflation rising to 2.8% in April after +2.7% in March.
The yen also retreated this week after Thursday's statistics showed Japan's first-quarter GDP fell 3.7% year-on-year after the figure for the last quarter of 2010 was revised down to -3%. Analysts had forecast a 1.9% decline in the economy.

Good afternoon everyone, here is a possible forecast for the coming hours

What do you think is the probability of 1.5 this year?

Fundamental levels for EUR/USD

$1.4130 opioid expiry/$1.4200 option expiry
$1.4080 intermediate offers
$1.4045/50 strong offers/stops
$1.4030/$35 intermediate offers
$1.4020 maximum recovery from $1.3970/intermediate offers

$1.4017 ***current level 3.20 p.m. monday

$1.3970 intra-European low, Asia $1.4064/strong demand
$1.3968 technical level (100-dma), stops below
$1.3955/50 intermediate demand
$1.3915/00 intermediate demand/$1.3900 option expiry
$1.3870/60 strong demand

rigc:
what do you think the probability is 1.5 this year?

soon, not far off :0))

Yes, that's exactly what it is - US debt exports.
RekkeR:

The public trends in FA change more frequently than the intra-hour trend in the forum, shockingly paradoxical, as an example - Japan was sinking, the yen was rising. The world capital market is ruled by the Americans, whose interest in a strong dollar, in a situation with one foot in the debt hole, is highly questionable. The U.S. shifts its problems to other countries, giving out loans to pay off bubbles of emerging crises.

It is easier to focus on the tools and figures of thechanalysis, eliminating agrikols, goldmans, saxes and other restaurateurs from the menu and duck diet. ))))

Like Igor Tantrik, draws the dashes and no headache from the quack quack from the djforex speaker.

SEVER11:

soon, not far off :0))

In the meantime, a pullback to 4060...closing the day at 4010-20...would be just right...)))

My MTS made 10 pips this morning, now looking to enter long. just started testing it on demo. I've been trading with my hands for the second year, it's hard to sit in front of the monitor. I'll experiment, optimize, and go for real. I would like to let it respond.

Tantrik:

variant two: decrease without a rollback at 1.3764 (prediction by prediction, but what about the TS? - but the TS is selling)