[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 53

RekkeR:

The public trends in FA change more frequently than the intra-hour trend in the forum, shockingly paradoxical, as an example - Japan was sinking, the yen was rising. The global capital market is ruled by the Americans, whose interest in a strong dollar, in a situation with one foot in the debt hole, is highly questionable. The U.S. shifts its problems to other countries, giving out loans to pay off bubbles of emerging crises.

It is easier to focus on the tools and figures of thechanalysis, eliminating agrikols, goldmans, saxes and other restaurateurs from the menu and duck diet. ))))

Like Igor Tantrik, draws lines and no headache from the quack quack from the djforex speaker.

You must be getting the FA wrong.... Well that's your right to think so...

About Japan, I wrote as I went along (in March)... I'll repeat it for you:

Players invested, amidst the tsunami and earthquake, to make money knowing that Japan, an economically powerful country, would not allow the yen to appreciate (they would not benefit) so would definitely intervene...they had and have the ability to intervene...

As for the "quack quack from the djforex dynamic", you are wrong... I do not study the information on forex sites, including those of ECB and Fed, where the information is in English and in large volumes, but on forex sites the information has been translated (although not everywhere is correct, there are translation distortions, but I correct it) and described briefly and clearly...

EVgEN_SA:

You are absolutely right, there are also such lines if you look at the weekly chart well, but on the monthly chart, there was a bounce from 1.2464 and now only up.

Of course, I cannot predict the market 100% but I can only speculate, like everybody else.

If it breaks through 1.3943, then I am totally screwed.

It looks like I've been enjoying myself and the price is heading towards that rebound line of 1.3598.

EVgEN_SA:

Looks like I've reveled and price is heading towards that bounce line of 1.3598.

just don't make such categorical predictions, it happens to everybody. except that the 1.2464 figure is not quite clear.

RekkeR:

Here, read an interesting article...Russian-language sites will be released soon:

23 May 2011Last updated at 08:42 GMT

Lagarde favourite for IMF as Mexican enters fray

Mexico's finance ministry has said it will nominate the country's central bank boss, Agustin Carstens, to head the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13499521

Hi all ...

If you don't make predictions, but set yourself levels of control... it's like this...

I think we're going to test 3590 +\- ... on the way, a level at 39, but it's not very important as far as I'm concerned .... at 36 two levels ... there's the control .... if we pass and stay there, the next one is at 27 - 28 ... but it's too far away and I don't think so .... getting back above 42 could change everything... it could go all the way to the yellow traffic ...

margaret:

Here, read an interesting article...Russian-language sites will be released soon:

23 May 2011Last updated at 08:42 GMT

Lagarde favourite for IMF as Mexican enters fray

Mexico's finance ministry has said it will nominate the country's central bank boss, Agustin Carstens, to head the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/

Barack Obama begins European tour
US President Barack Obama arrives in the Republic of Ireland at the start of a week-long tour of Europe, which also includes the UK, France and Poland.

I once heard in a seminar that when the president leaves the country, the dollar EVERYWHERE, i.e. not always, goes down.... apparently not this time?

Temnyj:
Risky is good if the move continues. And if the pullback or change of short-term trend?

Yeah, I don't know, poundbucks closed with a trailing stop, 1bucks profit, eurodollar at 14014 might catch a loss.

But it seems to be going down slowly but surely. What to do?

Temnyj:
It's just not worth making such categorical predictions, but it happens to everyone. except that the figure of 1.2464 is not quite clear.

We'll see, the price hasn't broken through yet.

93408: I once heard at a seminar that when a president leaves the country, the dollar falls, i.e. not always.... apparently not this time?

I didn't notice that, maybe you misunderstood what you were talking about at the seminar.... The exchange rate changes in case of re-election, and Obama has been president since January 20, 2009, according to the US constitution the president is elected for a four-year term...so there is no threat, against this backdrop, of a decline in the dollar...

Dimka-novitsek:

Yeah, I don't know, poundbucks closed with a trailing stop, 1bucks profit, eurodollar at 14014 could be a loser.

But it seems to be going down slowly but surely. What to do?

I do not want to jump in, especially after more than 100 pips. In such cases, it is better to wait for the pullback.