Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 139

Bogard_11:

It is an indicator, not an adviser. What you put into it in the settings is what it shows. The default proportions for four digits, you can change them to whatever you want.

No, it's not that. What's the difference between an indicator or a script/advisor. I would go through the series and look at the spread and highs and lows on say 132 bars and from the value of the spread minmax would choose/calculate the size of the square. And the numbers of bars highs and lows would be known, i.e. the time width can also be calculated. The main thing is to make the calculation logic.

Bogard_11:
The pound, meanwhile, is falling at 1x2 angle. And only one more reader understands (though there may be a couple more), why it is so and not otherwise, and where to wait for the first stop (kv9 Gannzila to help). :D

Am I wrong or is the time angle on top in grey and the price angle vertically?

Bogard_11:
Once again, can you encode exactly for mt4 the Gann squared 9, which is presented in A. Kalashnikov Gannzil's program? You do not want the values in degrees to differ by more than 1-2 pips?
100% most likely you cannot.

we can :)
we can even find the intersections of the corners)

Taras Slobodyanik:

we can :)
we can even find the intersections of the corners)

So for you too, the market is simple geometry and mathematics. I mean, no mysticism! :)

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Am I wrong or is the time angle on top in grey and the price angle vertically?

It is. Only it's the proportions from 144. The pattern (however you stretch it) is always equated to 144 units of price and 144 units of time (let's say 158.2 pips is considered as 144 units, and time is 475 bars, it is considered as 144 units). The cutoffs on the indicator show these proportions.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

No, it's not that. What's the difference between an indicator or a script/advisor. I would go through the series and look at the spread and highs and lows on say 132 bars and from the spread minmax would choose/calculate the size of the square. And the numbers of bars highs and lows would be known, i.e. the time width can also be calculated. The main thing is to make the logic of the calculation.

This is one of the techniques. Build a square on the high-low(count pips from high to low, enter them into the parameter prices, count bars, enter them into the parameter times). Get your square...
You may use a static pattern, 144 x 144. You can use parameter prices. There are a lot of options. And they all work.

Bogard_11:

And they are all workers.

A strong statement!

Bogard_11:

to your lines will be added more cardinal and diagonal cross level lines
won't be mush ?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

A strong statement!

An example of static.But it's too long. Dynamic is much more interesting to work with, especially intraday.

Iurii Tokman:

Your lines will be added to the cardinal and diagonal cross level lines
will not be mushy ?

If the crosses can then be switched on and off in the settings, then there won't be mush.