Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 138

Bogard_11:
Probably, even though his finances were great before trading. The robot is bobbing around the clock, the man has no headaches.

Demo billionaire?

Alexander_K:
How?! They found the Grail here too?! Everyone has the Grail... I'm the only one without a Grail. Ugh...

There's already one here ... The only sad thing is that no one's made any money on them yet, but yeah ... found :)

There's one about Gunn. Where's the one about the astromechanics?

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I can't get the indicator to start( Gann is difficult, especially in dynamics. Maybe kanvas will help, of course, but all the same, there is a lot of data, the calculations are not always accurate, i.e. you can do this and you can do that. You need logic, and there are a lot of lines. It does have a lot of derived data and it is complicated.

What do you mean it didn't start? Did it not compile or is it messing up on the chart?

Evgeny Belyaev:

Demo billionaire?

If you went into that man's office for questioning, I don't think you'd be joking! :)

Aleksey Nikolayev:
There's one about Gunn. Where's the astromechanics?
Why Astro? All the same can be expressed by ordinary geometry. That the planets are between each other in certain degrees, that the motions are between each other in the same degrees (pips-bars).
Simplify rather than complicate.

Bogard_11:
What do you mean it didn't start? It didn't compile or it's messing up on the chart?

Eurodollar at one o'clock and above is outputting something, but definitely not Gann. compiled normally.

SZS started, at 5 minutes shows. But how to be friends with him ... complicated technique))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The Eurodollar at one o'clock and above is outputting something, but definitely not a Gann.

SZY started up, at 5 minutes shows. But how to be friends with him ... complicated technique))))

I don't get it, is the size in bars and points static? it has to be calculated). But it's a cool thing.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

The Eurodollar at one o'clock and above displays something, but definitely not a Gann.

SZY started up, on 5 minutes shows. But how to be friends with him ... complicated technique))))

This is, as one pretzel called it"rubber pattern", you can stretch it by price (vertical), by time (horizontal), by entering the required parameters into settings(prices - size in pips vertically, times - size in bars horizontally).
Sorry, I'm not going to lay out the technique, there are many of them, at least three, I only share the netting.
I can only give you a little advice. Start with parameters 144 pips (four digits) by 144 bars, 288 pips by 144 bars, 144 pips by 288 bars. These are static patterns.
If you have read Gann (Angle Construction and Universal Formula for Trading), you will already see something, and the dynamic patterns will follow soon. You will still need to go that way, and you won't get any further without personal observations (visual memory work).
If you want, I can download even more sophisticated box, there even more proportions hammered (vertical and horizontal). It is convenient to count bars and pips on static.

The pound, meanwhile, is falling at 1x2 angle. And only one more reader understands (although you can a couple more), why it is so and not otherwise, and where to wait for the first stop (kv9 Gannzila to help). :D

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

I don't understand, is the size in bars and points static? it has to be calculated). But it's a cool thing.

It is an indicator, not an Expert Advisor. What you put in its settings, it will show. By default, the proportions for four digits are set, you can change them to whatever you want.