Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 137

Iurii Tokman:
A picture without orders is like a wedding without music
You are not shown orders, you can ask for an order on a naked chart. You do not care what system the person opened, you just clap your hands.
It shows the dependence of price and time, from the calculation of start parameters. I.e. a vector.
P.S. - in order to understand the vibration of the market, you have to have at least a good B+ in three-dimensional figure drawing in Soviet school. Each high or low gives a point in the future where you should expect a reaction. It is simply a projection either on a 1x1 or 1x1.5 scale.

Bogard_11:
It shows the relationship between price and time, from the calculation of the movement start parameters. I.e. vector.

This shows your imagination and/or inability to test strategies in the strategy tester

It's up to you - do it.

Igor Makanu:

This shows your imagination and/or inability to test strategies in the strategy tester

it's up to you.

No way... Test Gunn in the strategy tester (build the right vectors from current and past moves). If you can, you will become a billionaire. So far, I know only one person who was able to implement it correctly in the code.
Meanwhile, it's your fantasy that you will test everything in the tester. You can not even code normal kv9, because there will start to emerge a bunch of problems over time, and they will have to somehow solve.
Mikula formula does not work correctly. so they start dancing with tambourines.

P.S. - we've been there, I know, I've been communicating with your brother for 20 years, both indicators for mt4 and engines for e-shops. I have been in touch with your brother for more than 20 years, I have mt4 indicators and e-shops engines.

Bogard_11:

Nyu nyu... Test Gunn in the strategy tester (build the right vectors from current and past movements). If you can, you'll become a billionaire. So far I know only one person who was able to implement it correctly in the code.
Meanwhile, it's your fantasy that you will test everything in the tester. You can not even code normal kv9, because there will start to emerge a bunch of problems over time, and they will have to somehow solve.
Mikula formula does not work correctly. so they start dancing with tambourines.

P.S. - we've been there, I know, I've been communicating with your brother for 20 years, both indicators for mt4 and engines for e-shops. I don't have any suggestions for their elaboration, I just have an idea if there is an analogue of the market.

I am not suggesting that you learn how to program or order or automate the TC

There are ways to put markings and trade by hand in the tester

I've seen enough of your brother who is willing to watch the pictures on his demo account day after day and yell on the forums, "Testing is cheating - the tester is lying".

well, good luck with your deed

Igor Makanu:

I am not suggesting that you learn programming or order or automate the TS

There are ways to put markup and trade by hand in the tester.

ZS: I've seen enough of your brother, who is ready every day to observe the images on the demo account and clamor on the forums, "testing is cheating - the tester is lying".

well, good luck with your deed

Why do I need the markup in the tester, if there is a normal working indicator, with which you can check everything on the history? It already counts into the future, unlike your indulators.
Once again, can you precisely encode Gann's square 9 for MT4, which is presented in A. Kalashnikov's Gannzil's program? You do not want the values in degrees to differ by more than 1-2 pips?
You will probably not be able to do it 100 %. And you won't be able to tie the vectors to the right extremums all the more so.
P.S. - not everything is that simple in this maths and geometry.

Bogard_11:

If you can, you will become a billionaire. So far, there is only one person I know who has been able to get it right in code.

So he became a billionaire?

Evgeny Belyaev:

So he became a billionaire?

Probably, even though his finances were great before trading. The robot is bobbing around the clock, the man has no headaches.

Bogard_11:
the man's head does not hurt.

No pain - no gain ;)

Bogard_11:
Probably, even though before trading his finances were good. The robot is working round the clock, the man has no headaches.

I can't get the indicator to start( Gann is difficult, especially in dynamics. Maybe kanvas will help, of course, but all the same, there is a lot of data, the calculations are not always accurate, i.e. you can do this and you can do that. You need logic, and there are a lot of lines. It does have a lot of derived data and it is complicated.

How?! They found the Grail here?! Everyone has the Grail... I'm the only one without a Grail. Ugh...