Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 133

... Elliot died in poverty

I expect a reversal from the 25th to the 29th. The support level will be at - 1.28387 for the price of 1.6038. A squaring of 1.20418 gives another support level at - 1.27844. In this range it is worth waiting for a reversal. The first target level is ~ 1.3600. The important date will be in early March 2015. If the price is at ~ 1.4000 level by that time, there is an option to reach 1.4340 level by August 2015. If the ~1.4000 level is not reached by March 2015, the downward movement will continue.

Regards, Alexander.

A correction to the old forecast. Correction will continue until the evening of 23.10. Beginning on 24.10.

We will watch the rest as we go along.

Regards , Alexander.

Avva:

A correction to the old forecast. Correction will continue until the evening of 23.10. Beginning on 24.10.

We will watch the rest as we go along.

Regards , Alexander.

Apply the square exactly to currency pairs is utopia. The old Gann himself said that the square is just an outline that needs astrological confirmation. Think about it, you take the reference point in the past, but it is nothing else but a horoscope and the currency pair has two of them, and knowing their horoscope you can predict whose horoscope is "stronger" at a certain point in time, and the trend will move there.

Study Astrology. Calculate horoscopes for currencies and Happy Profits to all!!!

KriKs:

Apply the square exactly to currency pairs is utopia. The old Gann himself said that the square is just an outline that needs astrological confirmation. Think about it, you take the reference point in the past, but it is nothing else but a horoscope and the currency pair has two of them, and knowing their horoscope you can predict whose horoscope is "stronger" at a certain point in time, and the trend will move there.

Study Astrology. Calculate horoscopes for currencies and Happy Profits to all!!!

I think there is something to it...at least the predictions often come true...but the fact that there are also false ones...gives rise to doubts....

titanium:

Good afternoon, I do not make horoscopes of currencies, but aspects try to take into account. Here's what came out for the pound, the price fell to 184.26 and encountered the level of intersection aspects went up. bought at this level earned + 933 $. I think the next intersection at 193.14

Can't attach the file, tell me how to do it

The thread is dead, a pity.