New trends in technical analysis. - page 15

khorosh:
If I show you white you'll say it's black. So there is no point in arguing with you. When I archive a file into ZIP, the chart doesn't fit there. Are your charts placed in a ZIP?

How you like to pretend to be shl.... at a critical moment. ))

Grails on MQL4 you write, but charts don't go into zip....

Here is a fresh one, specially for you. )

Files:
for_khorosh.zip  23 kb

khorosh:
The separate gif chart saves fine, but when it's together with the text, for some reason it doesn't work.

Okay. Attach two zips, no one forbids it... )

IMHO. All depends on our wish.

Files:

lasso:

How you like to pretend to be shl.... at a critical moment. ))

Grails on MQL4 you write, but charts don't go into zip....

Here is a fresh one, specially for you. )

Here it is from 01.01.2002 till today. It's OK, I just have not placed these reports before, now I know how to do it.

Nobody said it was a grail - it's just your metaphor.

Files:
otch_1.zip  26 kb

lasso:............................................................... And what do you suggest?

An over-optimised MTS with an obscenely straight balance sheet curve and 40 transactions a year? What about OOS? Do the test from 08.08.06 to today, i.e. 2 years of OOS in the past.

If checking the TS I detect that the results outside the optimization interval are losing, I immediately reject it and immediately proceed to check the next one. And I never post the results of such a TS on the forum. I have probably already rejected several hundreds of such TS. All my programming consists only of coding entry and exit conditions using Igor Kim's functions, from time to time I have to create my own.

khorosh:

This is what happened from 01.01.2002 to today.

SL at half deposit and a drawdown of 83% of the deposit - that's a lot. Why only buying? Is it worse with sales?

By the way, I built a similar "buyer" on MT5 recently. Only it generates much more trades. The report is in the attachment.

Files:
bo96232.zip  159 kb

ZZZEROXXX:
You are messing with frequencies )))). What is frequency 257? How can I touch it in my Metatrader? =)

all the information is in the source . Author's thread . Read and understand!

I apologise if this is an off-topic question (about calculating by opening prices). What is the difference between opening and closing price calculations in indicators(any)? I think that if we use ticks in a multi currency pair, we can do the following: a tick has come for some pair (no matter for what), and other pairs haven't had ticks yet - we artificially take the price value of the past tick in these pairs and so for all pairs in a given area with no ticks yet, and finally we obtain tick diagrams for all pairs and all synchronized (I do not know if it can be called synchronization). Question - how will this same scheme (synchronization) look at minutes - should we take opening or closing prices of minutes, or use another mechanism for synchronization, like in the example with ticks?

goldtrader:
SL at half deposit and a drawdown of 83% of the deposit is a lot. Why only buying? Is it worse with sales?
I agree. Depo during testing was not specified for this Expert Advisor. You need a larger one for that. I usually develop for buy and sell separately. I have not come up with solutions for sell yet. At first estimate the profit for only sell is much less than for buy.

serler2:

all the information is in the source . Author's thread . Read and understand!

Thanks, I've read that before, but didn't understand the frequency of what you have in mind?

ZZZEROXXX:

Thank you, I've read that before, but I don't understand the frequency of what do you mean?
The frequency of price fluctuations.