What's not the Grail? - page 6

khorosh:
The direction, although late, is correct. It's never too late to find out the price direction:))) . The turkey is worthy to be placed in the "Toys from Vinin" thread.

There is a similar one in CodeBase. But it has another name

Vinin:

There is a similar one in CodeBase. Only it has a different name.

Is it redrawn?

Europa:

Redrawn?

I'm sorry. Turns out he didn't.

But it didn't redraw

On zero and the first bar it jumps, but in general, a cool tool for profit taking, I will try to experiment

Europa:
On zero and the first bar it jumps, but in general, a cool tool for profit taking, I will try to experiment

Any ZZ does that.

Vinin:

Any safety device does that...

No, there's even more value in the idea, I've tried to adjust the gears to the indicator but it's still not the same... I'll have to see how it works.

What is the idea? The wandering of the outermost ray of ZZ is its natural state.

It does not re-draw on the second bar, unlike ZZ, which may extend the ray on subsequent bars. And the idea, I meant for myself, i.e. to try to apply the indicator as a profit fixing, in my TS there is a problem with it, but Victor gave me the idea, thank you very much.

DDFedor:
What is the idea behind it? The wandering of the outermost beam of ZZ is its natural state.

The idea is to filter the signals, so to say, having applied a simple filter, you can try to develop a profitable TS.

I have not yet understood the principle of the indicator, but it misses some deals, although in theory there is a signal. Victor, can you help me to implement an Expert Advisor using your indicator?

Question - is the signal finally formed on the second bar? Or may it appear on the third?

Europa:

The idea is to filter the signals, so to say, applying a simple filter, you can try to develop a profitable TS

I have not yet understood the principle of the indicator, but it misses some deals, although in theory there is a signal. Victor, can you help me to implement an Expert Advisor using your indicator?

Question - is the signal finally formed on the second bar? Or may it appear on the third?

And on the tenth it might. Run it in visual mode.