Dodge is the head ( or "give me a point of reference..."). - page 9

And where is the topic-starter himself? I know he reads every statement in this thread, but for some reason he's been silent since page 6...

On the subject, here's an idea... Draw a virtual doji on some TF, (ie, when the price just, returns to its original values) and analyze its course further ...

maybe get a percentage of more than 50? In any case, it is interesting... it's not even an expert but a script... who's up for it? i'll only be able to do it after Easter (((

I beg your pardon. Working hard. Indeed, reading the thread, of course. The main purpose of the branch is to encourage exploration and reflection. I'm working out "my" direction, but I see even now at least two more directions where efforts can be made, and where the basis is the definition of dodge as a fulcrum. As for the specific last post, I will say that "50/50" "on the same TF" is not my direction, and the direction is unpromising, in my opinion. But, personally, I am impressed by the phrase ... he just didn't know it was impossible, so he just went ahead and did it... ( something from Strike Force somewhere).

DDFedor:
I beg your pardon. Working hard. Indeed, reading the thread, of course. The main purpose of the thread is to encourage research and reflection.
Searching, pondering... The topic is really interesting, not even from the point of view of graphic representation, but simply an analysis of the psychology of the crowd. No indicator can predict the price, but the psychology...

By the way, tried to motivate... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132458/page2 but until the end, I didn't understand what I wanted...

For those who haven't yet decided on the direction to go in their work, I'll try to give you a hint... The hint is only a picture, because the system is "not yet closed"... What's interesting is that it's a research institute... a group of developers... 8 years of work...

If it wasn't for all these factors, I would have thought they stole the system from me... (just kidding...) It just goes to show that "logic and common sense"(c)(Joo) can make different people move in the same direction.