Dodge is the head ( or "give me a point of reference..."). - page 5

paukas:
Yep, there will be a sanitary hour at the exchange.

Everything in the world is cyclical, lunar cycles... pregnancy... the changing of the seasons... the market...

Europa:

Everything in the world is cyclical, lunar cycles... pregnancy... the changing of the seasons... the market...

I forgot the hangover:)))

grell:

I forgot the hangover:)))
The most important thing

IgorM:
I tried to analyze the options, they repeat the price movement and it's not the fact that the high volume will reverse, nothing is more important than the price and only the history can tell you why the price went in this direction and not the other one

There is a lot of disappointment in the voice.....

Fact - high volume in a candle, no matter in which - primary reversal, followed by a flat or a move in the opposite direction, and what exactly is determined not by the concept of volume. The primary price is VOLUME=the degree of motivation to drive the market somewhere! Right now there is 200 contract volume hovering at the top of the euro and 20 ticks below the euro has pulled a fix from which the americans are selling off for the 4th time! It is the volume that is playing the downside. I do not know how to use it and I do not say on history that so-and-so, that's why I do the same thing as the price, which is secondary!

Here is a screenshot, there is an attempt to buy, but the level is broken through, the price licks it and the last top is below the volume - bad symptoms, the desire to buy weakens, so from the last one you can not go in

The volume is not a panacea, but the volume explains the intentions, it is sometimes enough

Ichor:

Volume is not a panacea, but volume explains intentions, that alone is sometimes enough.

i can't tell you the source of the volume, it's more or less reliable.

ZS: no disappointment! tiredness, and fear that i am wasting my time - there are non-win trading results, but confusing, that the three weeks of positive trading results start to fail on week 4, and if it were the first time - the market is volatile and difficult to time track the moment when the strategy stops working and here the main thing is to make yourself wait and watch the market from the side again

Dodge is not Dodge.) It is one thing to be formed due to low activity in the market during the "sanitary hour", and another thing to be formed in an active market. In the second case a dodge may mean a flat on a lower timeframe with the formation of real support/resistance levels at its highs and lows (real in the sense of their formation have already invested in the real money :)). Well, and possible effects on penetration, etc. But of course not on the minute timeframes. And it is desirable that more people pay attention to it, which in itself is an effect

You can get reliable volumes online from CME, but you have to pay to access them by opening an account with an accredited broker, the volumes there are unified, they are all the same, as well as the price, all brokers have tick to tick, because these are exchange prices, not kitchen prices. You need volumes, download Ninja and register a demo account for 30 days and look, it's possible that you do not need volumes. You need volumes, download ninza and demo account in 30 days, take a look.

So don't trade on week 4, for example I don't trade breakdowns, I don't know how, I can't do it, and bounces are mine. And analyze why week 4 is losing, in any case there is a difference in the market that is visible. This strategy does not shed, it's the foolishness of people who do not understand trading, it's just that the strategy with indicators is usually created (unknowingly, due to the specific structure of inductors) for trend or impulse, of course, that the market goes through phases - accumulation - trend variant - fx - accumulation again and so on. Your strategy works under a phase, so trade this phase of the market, why complicate your life by searching for a universal TS which does not exist. It is impossible to create a TS on the induks for all phases of the market - this is nonsense, SELLING SOFTWARE. But we can and should learn to distinguish the accumulation from the trend with our eyes, this is what the volumes may be useful for everyone. If they are consolidated in a range, it means they are accumulating and if the volume shifts to the side, then so does the trend - it's even simpler, I just have not yet thrown out all the indulators, I do not understand how to see it.

P.S. Dodge on low volume + low candle volume before the dojj - it's a no-sapple/no-dimand - lack of interest from the majors and Dodge with high volume on the doj - a jump or reversal, depending on the background - the volume before the doj.

Ichor:

Reliable online volumes from the CME

are these CME volumes of value? updated online, parsing the page is a technical issue, only takes time

IgorM:
these CME volumes have value? updated online, parsing the page is a technical issue, only takes time

it's not that, it's call\put options volumes, i advise you to stay away from them. They don't work with options because they don't want to make money, expirations are weekly on Fridays and quarterly on Fridays, tomorrow they may expire weekly, why is tomorrow and not on Friday? They have a holiday on Friday.

And the futures volume looks like a sliver: time - bid or ask and its volume, this data is not given by CME as far as I know. They only give offline ENDofDay, but I could be wrong.

Ichor:

people who make indicators on option levels are talking nonsense, options work only on expiry, when futures do not work volumes, because the majors just drive the price away from these levels, so that option traders do not make money

Options, I briefly investigated, I was confused by statistics that small speculators on options are not getting very rich

And the volume on the futures looks like a sliver: time - bid or ask and its volume, this data is not given by CME as far as I know.

That?