Don't tell me that TA works! - page 3

DhP:

What is based on historical price data is TA.

Don't confuse people - the past price has all the information it needs. Therefore, TA is only and exclusively about past price and volumes

If the percentage of long-term winning traders is less than 5%, how can TA work?

Greed, not following the rules? It means that all ATCs win. But that is not the case.

FAGOTT:

in a real account, only their own stats.

I do not intend to report to anyone, but I can assure you that I visit this forum only to read new verbiage while reading old threads, because thanks to this forum I little by little began to manage to predict my entries and exits, at this stage I test my strategy on a micro account exclusively by hand, so far so three weeks, trading with fixed volume sometimes on several pairs simultaneously, I periodically fix profit to discrepancies with DC were identified in time

FAGOTT:

Don't confuse people - the past price has all the information you need. That is why TA is only and exclusively about past prices and volumes

Your statement reads: TA - non-TA, non-TA - TA..... )))

IgorM:
I am not going to report to anyone, but I can assure you that I come to this forum just to read new verbiage while reading old threads, because thanks to this forum I gradually began to manage to predict my entries and exits from the market, at this stage I am testing my strategy on a micro account solely by hand, so far so three weeks, trading with fixed volume sometimes on several pairs at once, I periodically fix profit, to disagree with TC were identified in time

this is correct. Don't take this as an insult to you. I have seen many TA supporters on forums who operate with huge numbers and percentages with the only argument "believe me". And if you believe them, it's a disaster...

IgorM:
I am not going to report to anyone, but I can assure you that I come to this forum just to read new verbiage while reading old threads, because thanks to this forum I gradually began to manage to predict my entries and exits from the market, at this stage I am testing my strategy on a micro account solely by hand, so far so three weeks, trading with fixed volume sometimes on several pairs at once, I periodically fix profit, to disagree with TC were identified in time

I try to use some forex, it looks like martin.

DhP:

In your statement I read: TA - non-TA, non-TA - TA..... )))

Don't confuse people - all TA definitions I know are based on the axiom that all currently available information is embedded in the price of an asset. And therefore only past price and volumes are sufficient and necessary for price forecasting. And that's what all TA is based on.

And I argue - yes, the price is based on all the information currently available. And flowing information shapes the price of an asset. But the price at the moment does not contain the information that will be known to the market at the next moment. Therefore, the current price determines the price in the next moment only partially. And so just analysing the past price is not enough.

Tantrik:

It's a bit like martin.

No martin, no overshooting, just the belief that the SL is good, and no one can forbid me to put the SL in the opening price;)

i got back to scalping again, i guess everyone has their own trading style, it's easier for me to do 2-3 times 20-30 pips per 15-30 min than to wait for a possible profit

FAGOTT:

Don't be confused - all TA definitions I know are based on the axiom that the price of an asset is based on all the information currently available. And therefore only past prices and volumes are sufficient and necessary for a price forecast. And that's what all TA is based on.

And I argue - yes, the price is based on all the information currently available. And flowing information shapes the price of an asset. But the price at the moment does not contain the information that will be known to the market at the next moment. Therefore, the current price determines the price in the next moment only partially. And that's why only past price analysis is not enough.

A dream is not a dream, not a dream is a dream.....))) Nothing dangerous,.... we all have delusions sometimes...))))

DhP:

A dream is not a dream and not a dream is a dream.....))) Nothing dangerous, .... we all have delusions sometimes...))))

Could be delusional, although the trading results are alarming.... Or maybe it's a dream - you see all trades open around the same time at night, although trade results are alarming...