Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 16

SergSV:
Yes. I see you like to participate in all threads )))

what's that supposed to mean? :)

SergSV:
Damn it, read it a year ago ))), it's different now.

No, you still do not understand elementary things.

Avals:

what's that about? :)

No, you still haven't figured out the basics.

Which ones?

SergSV:
in what?

well, read the previous comments on your posts)))

Avals:

well, read the previous comments on your posts)))
I have read the indignation of those who fail, but that does not mean that others cannot succeed.

excuse me, is page 16 worth reading?

The strategy stated as the topic of the thread is not here.

Mathemat:
The strategy stated as the topic of the thread is not here.
Yeah, I ran it... another bullshit.

I did not say that I was suggesting stratification, I wanted to hear the opinion of strategists, is it even possible, at least theoretically?

I have an idea - at the opening of a new candle we open two buy and sell trades simultaneously with the same lot, stoploss in both is 10 pips and takeprofit 15 pips. you can follow the positive trawl, but it seems better to close with a stop.

zan:

And here I did not say that I was suggesting stratification, I wanted to hear the opinions of strategists, whether it is even possible, at least theoretically.

I have an idea - at the opening of a new candle, we open two buy and sell trades at the same time with the same lot, stop-loss in both cases is 10 pips and takeprofit 15 pips.

it is not,

i would rather set stop-losses at candle's close, it makes more sense, butit's still notworth it)

zan:

I didn't say that I was suggesting stratification, I wanted to hear the opinion of strategists, whether it is even theoretically possible.

I have an idea - at the opening of a new candle we open two buy and sell deals simultaneously with the same lot stoploss at both 10 points and 15 points takeprofit. you can follow the positive trawl but it seems to me better to close the stop.

I'm not sure if it's possible, but it's theoretically possible.

i think the strategy should know at the opening of the day where to trade today, you can even just take it at random, tails also works, the rest should be left to oscillators.

I've done so with martins, the profits were not so bad)) Until the first time I lost it (((.