Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 15

SergSV:
is it realistic if the system has been profitable for 11 months?
it is real, and it is December)))

Avals:

of course)))
Then you had no system for 11 months and you were just lucky )))), the MM system implies the same and if you broke it and lost, you broke the rules of the system.

SergSV:
Then you had no system for 11 months and were just lucky )))), the MM system implies the same and if you broke it and lost, you broke the rules of the system.

are you sure you have a system? :)

Avals:

are you sure you have a system? :)
Yeah. I see you like to get involved in all the threads ))

fozi:

Why would you do that... stab in the heart (((

All my mega-plans were blown away like a house of cards (((.

;)

It wasn't me, it was one of the great mathematicians, but I don't know how accurately I quoted it, but the general point seems to be the same. )

SergSV: Count all the pips for that month and divide by 20 and what do you get?

Damn it, read it again:

But you did not show stability in that report. One trade hung on for almost 2 months and was stuck in a paper loss of -600 pips.

Well if you only measure stability by the balance sheet, then I'll pass.

Mathemat:

Damn it, read it again:

God damn it, read it again, that was six months ago))), it's different now.

OK, got it. Retiring.

zan:

The maximum drawdown is 40 pips, i.e. 20 %. 1.Let's assume that the max. drawdown is 40 pips, i.e. 20%.

2. If you are an expert please tell me if it is possible to open 20 trades with stop loss of 10 points and take profit of 15 points almost every day.

I'm certainly not an expert, but my view is this:

In my opinion, this is the maximal profit of the brokerage firm in the current market: "almost every day he makes 20 trades with stop-loss of 10 points and take-profit of 15 points".

But to get at least half of these trades in profit, it's very hard.

I will give you a specific question, specific answer, and you will not see the 15 pages of floods :))

SergSV:
Damn it read it and you that was FIVE YEARS ago ))), things are different now
Ps. At least show that your account has lived so long.The result is not important show that it is alive, if it is.