Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 12

SergSV:

I was talking about 20p a day steadily, no matter what the risk, the total should be 400p a month, today +100p tomorrow -60p a day anyway, average +20p a day.

http://savepic.org/1579703.gif

trade without a stop - exit on a profit of 20p, or on a margin call)))) Suppose the stake level at your lot is 400p, then even without any system and trading from scratch the probability of profit without taking into account the spread will be more than 95% and most likely you'll be in a "stable" profit for a while. But the devastation is a question of time. So my question to you is - how much time/number of trades is "stable" for you?

Avals:
Well, trade without a stop - exit at a profit of 20p, or at a margin call)))) Suppose the coli level at your lot is 400п, then even without any system, and trading from the ball, the probability of profit without taking into account the spread will be more than 95% and most likely you'll be in a "stable" profit for some time. But the devastation is a question of time. So my question to you is - how much time/number of trades is "stable" for you?
Stops are there, 20p in a couple of hours is quite realistic with 1-2 trades.

SergSV:
there are stops, 20p in a couple of hours is quite realistic with 1-2 trades

it doesn't matter at all. You can "stably" have 2p profit and be a billionaire. The question is how stable and with what risks

Avals:

the value is absolutely irrelevant. You can "steadily" have a 2p profit and be a billionaire. The question is how stable and with what risks
stop to 30p, at 0.1 for every 1000UU, consider the maximum risk.

zan:
What do you think of the pros, is it possible to write such a strategy, a non-syndicator strategy based purely on mathematics?

What do you mean by unsyndicatoric purely on mathematics?

If I take formulas that calculate indicator values and drag them into EA code, then I will have a non-syndicator strategy based purely on mathematics. Because there are no indicators that are called in the EA code.

Reshetov:

What do you mean by unsyndicatorless purely on mathematics?

If I take, for example, formulas for calculating indicator values and drag them into the EA code, then I will have an EA without syndicator strategy based purely on mathematics. Because there are no indicators that are called in the EA code.

(almost))), it's VSA

zan:
the point is not to compare pips and percentages, 100 pips profit on condition of 20% max drawdown. My feeling is that 100 pips profit in one trade is unrealistic, i.e. 10x10 pips in small timeframes m5,m15, m30. i think with small takeprofit it's more realistic to keep drawdown below 20%.

That is precisely the question of what we are comparing. Here is an example :

SergSV: I just wrote that 20p a day is easy )

i posted the state and the deal is found in response :

Mathemat 17.04.2011 20:27

I found a deal there, i.e. a large negative swap.

buy 0.01 GBPUSD 23.11.2010 09:22 @ 1.5934, closed 17.01.2011 13:23 @ 1.5945.

The floating drawdown on this trade was about 600 pips. Figure:

And I believe 600 pips can be 20% of the depo, %% of profit calculate for yourself J)

So, everybody is right and happy - we earned points, and the %% of drawdown is correct and swaps are added to BCs.

BoraBo:

That is precisely the question of what we are comparing. Here's an example :

And puts up the state, in response there is a trade :

And I believe 600 pips can be 20% of the depo, %% of profit calculate it yourself Ž)

So, everybody is right and happy, they've earned points, and the %% of drawdown has been respected, and brokerage companies have been fed with swaps.

What month is it now and when was the transaction? I wrote above before it was difficult now it is easy.

SergSV:
stop to 30p, at 0.1 for every 1000UU count the maximum risk.

How does this relate to reality? Your stats show that you have zeros in the stop loss column)))

BoraBo:

That is precisely the question of what we are comparing. Here's an example :

And puts up a staat, in response is a trade :

And I believe 600 pips can be 20% of the depo, %% of profit calculate it yourself Ž)

So, everybody is right and happy, they've earned points, and the %% of drawdown has been respected, and brokerage companies have been fed with swaps.

It's good when it's good... )))