Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 11

SergSV: i just wrote that 20p a day is easy )

Yes, easily and only for a limited time - before the medium-term trend changes, right? I wanted to see how you always do it...

P.S. That's why I try to repeat myself: just pictures of the balance sheet without the report header is just a bluff and a deception to the public.

Mathemat:

Yes, easily and only for a limited time - before the medium-term trend changes, right? I wanted to see how you always do it...

P.S. That's why I try to repeat: just drawings of balance sheet without report header - it's blowing dust in the eyes and deceiving people.

No, 20 pips has no effect on medium-term trend in any way m15 wave no matter which way it goes, it is 90% more than 20 pips.

P.s. They are just pictures, I don't trust them. The main thing is that the man can explain his entrance into the position.

SergSV:

I do not think so. 20 pips does not influence the medium term in any way. m15 waves are 90% bigger than 20 pips, it does not matter which way they go.

P.s. Pictures are pictures, I do not believe them. They can be done, the main thing is that the man can explain his entrance into the position.

The value of profit in pips or something else is meaningless without the value of risk. Target function profit/risk->max

Figar0:

It's the wrong way to put it. You can't get far that way. You cannot mix and match green and fat, square and wooden, pips and percentages.... Bring the problem to a common denominator and you'll see what we're talking about...
I think the abbreviation "pips" here means percent. You can't compare pips and percentages: "100 points a day and a 20% drawdown". So they measure their pips. (Although I may have misunderstood something. )))

Avals:

The profit value in pips or something else is meaningless without the risk value. Target function profit/risk->max

I was talking about 20p a day steadily, no matter what the risk, the total should be 400p a month, today +100p tomorrow -60p a day anyway, average +20p a day.

http://savepic.org/1579703.gif

SergSV:

I was talking about 20p a day steadily, no matter what the risk, the total should be 400p a month, today +100p tomorrow -60p a day anyway, average +20p a day.

http://savepic.org/1579703.gif

Who makes such pictures and for what purpose?

The point here is not to compare pips and percentages, a 100 pips profit on the condition of a maximum drawdown of 20%. I think a 100 pips profit in one trade every day is not realistic, you can probably do 10 on 10 (ie 10 trades take profit 10 pips) in small timeframes m5,m15, m30, I think with small take profits more realistic to keep the drawdown below 20%.

DhP:

Who makes these pictures and for what purpose?
This is my picture, a kind of plan. Trading without a plan is not very interesting, because you don't have a goal, and this way you can see everything clearly, take a number of pips per day , close the terminal and that's it. Over-trading and chasing millions does not lead to good things, I know from my own experience.

sanyooooook:

ZS: In any game, winning is inevitable and losing is obvious ))))

Why would you do that... stab in the heart (((

All my mega-plans were blown away like a house of cards (((.

;)

zan:
The point here is not to compare pips and percentages, a 100 pips profit on the condition of a maximum drawdown of 20%. I think a 100 pips profit in one trade every day is not realistic, you can probably do 10 on 10 (ie 10 trades take profit 10 pips) in small timeframes m5,m15, m30, I think with small take profits more realistic to keep the drawdown below 20%.
I think 100p a day is too much, you need a lot of pairs, it will be hard for a person to adequately analyze everything with so many pairs.