Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 9

SergSV:
Or maybe others should show something

We can all show "something".

but to show "noteworthy"...

abolk:

I highly doubt that there is no drawdown when trading without stops and with the same frequency of trades as on the siteway.
Maybe equity does not dance here - it just diverges from the balance curve
I don't think so, i.e. i do not have slippage and i just do not want to open it manually. Anybody willing to share any ideas?

sanyooooook:
Three cheats sit down to play cards, show each other the cards and everyone wins)))
What was their goal? To win, did they achieve it? Yeah, so what's the problem? )

SergSV:
Yes you are right the drawdown was floating and not fixed, i.e. it was always pulled in the plus medium term, so I moved away from that TS, because there were 2 questions, how long to keep the trade and how to confirm the entry. Maybe someone is willing to share ideas?

Here comes the moment of truth of "cheap thrills"

abolk:

"something" to show each of us can.

but to show "something" worthy of attention...

Everything is noteworthy if you pay attention to it. So show something of your own.

SergSV:
What was their goal? To win, did they achieve it? Yeah, so what's the problem? )

How often do you flip a coin so that it falls on the edge?

ZS: In any game, winning is inevitable and losing is obvious )))

SergSV:
Everything deserves attention if you pay attention to it. So show something of your own.

Any measuring will be deleted

SergSV:
Yes you are right the drawdown was floating and not fixed, i.e. it was always pulled in the plus medium term, so I moved away from that TS, because there were 2 questions, how long to keep the trade and how to confirm the entry. Can anyone be willing to share ideas?
I have to keep it for one day, it's not worth leaving it for tomorrow.

SergSV:
Everything deserves attention if you pay attention to it. So show something of your own.

To show something of your own, you must first enter the circus arena - we are still in the auditorium

abolk:

here comes the moment of truth of "cheap thrills."
You're more of a show-off because you haven't shown anything. Everyone wants the grail to be handed to them on a silver platter, but can't you sit down and use your head to come up with something and share it with like-minded people?