Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 4

w_ersoc:

There is a bot. a day comes out ~ 10-20 pips from one pair with a 30% drawdown. without indicators and other bullshit. pure mathematics.

only sell the strategy for $ 1000 =)

not gambling!

The price of such a strategy is 2 quid )))), put 2 wagons 233 and 700 expo on m5, ao from M15 period, entry only towards the wagons when the ao went in the opposite direction and changed colour.

FAGOTT:

Fuck it, it's 100 a day. 20 a day is enough for me! Besides, my friend said it's the minimum!

Seryoga's gone, maybe he's gone to get a straight? I hope he doesn't run away!

I'm not going anywhere ))

SergSV:
20p a day with the right MM is 2% increase in depo

2% increase in depo a day?

So it's about 50% a month if you play with a fixed lot?

zan:
I have no doubts if I get a report about it, I have to use straightforward strategy. I was asked a question addressed to professionals and anyone who has any opinions. Mathematicians say we should use the theory of random variables, more precisely Markov chain.

I can't give you a report for more than a month, I have it in my personal account (date of launch 03.03.2011).

ZS: I'm about to hear an outcry: "For the time being, for the time being!!!"

FAGOTT:

2% increase in deposits per day?
Yes, exactly 2% with the right MM 0.1 lot for every 1000 $ deposit, and then count 20p = 20 cents per day, for a month of 400, totaling 40%, then the next month doing the same 20p only 0.14 lot. Now count the progression over a year and you will be surprised. Don't chase after millions at once, learn to be stable at least at 20 pips per day and you will make millions in a couple of years.

SergSV:
The price of such a strategy is 2 quid )))), put 2 wagons 233 and 700 exp on m5, ao from M15 period, entry only towards the wagons when ao went to the opposite side and changed colour.

I wonder why they lose deposits on even sillier options.

just out of a desire to rake in more? stupid...

FAGOTT:
So it's about 50% a month if you play with a fixed lot?
We take 20 working days, so it is easier to count, the lot increases at the beginning of each month

w_ersoc:

It's strange then why deposits are being dumped on even more stupid options.

just out of a desire to make a big score? stupid...

i don't think it's stupid, most of them lose because of the high deposit load )

SergSV:
Yes, exactly 2% with the right MM 0.1 lot for every 1000 cu deposit, and then count 20p=20 cu per day, 400 per month, total 40% next month do the same 20p only 0.14 lot. Now count the progression over a year and you will be surprised. Don't chase after millions at once, learn to be stable at least at 20 pips per day and you will make millions in a couple of years.

I got it. I'm ready. I have realised. I won't get greedy anymore. Post a month's worth of stats.