Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown maximum - page 2

FAGOTT: я уточню - 20 п в день это более чем 10% увеличение депозита в день. Я правильно посчитал?

10% is with crazy MM. And with a more or less reasonable MM it's 2% a day. Also much more than just good...

SergSV: is it so hard for you to make 20p a day all the time, it's just 1 deal? 400p a month is ridiculous figures)

Demonstrate a report on how you do it. Only, please, not over the course of one week, but, say, at least a couple of years.

What are they - a couple of years. At least a month in advance!

I'll tell you a secret - every day is so much - it's something cosmic for most people here.

SergSV:
is it so hard for you to make 20p a day all the time, it's just 1 transaction? 400p a month is ridiculous)

This understanding doesn't come instantly, just as it takes time to become a mature man....

100 pips a day?

where is such a grail, if not five digits of course :)

even if you take five pairs, i don't think they'll make it to a hundred pips a day, i have never seen anyone miss, if they do, they probably own all of forex already....

Everyone who really wants to earn 20 pips a day, I can provide a no-syndicator strategy for free.

FAQ (frequently asked questions). Let's help comrades!

FAGOTT:

I'll let you in on a secret - every day so much - that's something cosmic for most people.

of course space, because you can not only buy a space voyage with a spaceship, but also build a new Baikonur for these 100 pps a day

By the way, I do not remember in which thread, once upon a time ballistics gave some statistics for currencies, for the EUR it is optimal to have only 30 pips in one direction, according to the topicstarter, the euro leaves at least 3 trades a day, and somewhere else you need to add 20% drawdown

IgorM:

of course space, because you can not only buy a space voyage with a spaceship, but also build a new Baikonur for these 100 pps a day

By the way, I do not remember in which thread, once upon a time the ballistics gave some statistics for currencies, for the EUR it is optimal to have 30 pips in one direction only, according to the topicstarter, the euro leaves at least 3 trades a day and the 20% drawdown should be added somewhere else

Fuck it, it's 100 a day. 20 a day is enough for me! Besides, my friend said it's the minimum!

Serg has disappeared, maybe he went to get the statement? I do not want to run away!

Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown max.

sorry for the bluntness, the question reeks of illiteracy,
open an order anywhere profit 100pp, stop 100pp, volume calculated at 20% of the deposit when you reach the profit or stop (100pp)
that's the strategy, you will reach 100 points anyway, whether you go there or back, you will not go further than 20%...

fozi:

Everyone who really wants to earn 20 pips a day, I can provide a no-syndicator strategy for free.

FAQ (frequently asked questions). Let's help comrades!

+++ )))

denis_orlov:

Strategy 100p a day and 20% drawdown max.

sorry for the bluntness, the question reeks of illiteracy,

open an order anywhere profit 100pp, stop 100pp, volume calculated at 20% of the deposit when you reach the profit or stop (100pp)

that's the strategy, you will reach 100 points anyway, whether you go there or back, you will not go further than 20%...

in which direction do you open?