Predictive indicators - page 16

Yusuf is not clear: either he has an EA or he does not. I am confused.

yosuf: А советник у меня есть, который сейчас научился пока спасать депозит от неожиданного ухода цены как в желательном, так и в нежелатильном направлениях, т.е., действует как автоматический ТП и СЛ ценой жертвы одного бара. Как только осуществляет одну из приведенных операций, выключается и начинает вновь анализировать рынок со следующего бара. При этом он использует идею о том, что цена не должна далеко уходить от (18) и покидает рынок, закрыв все открытые позиции. Не знаю, приведет-ли это его свойство к успехе или нет, покажет торговля на демосчете.

yosuf: On the contrary, my EA trades better on the demo than in the tester, so the tester is not helping me yet for some reason.

Reshetov:

I'd love to. The bextest only lasts a few seconds. But, time goes on and on, and we keep waiting and waiting and can't wait.

So put the Bektest to the public and do not boggle people's minds with delusional theories, articles and numerous flood topics.

Or post your indicator, so that others can run backtests on it. Because unreproductivity of experimental data, i.e. the impossibility of verification and rechecking by independent researchers does not correspond to the scientific method, but is a deliberate quackery.

There is no "ready-made" profitable owl on this indicator... As the author himself has repeatedly wondered about methods and ways to "improve" it... :-)))

Even if there is one, it's all raw...

"Let's wait for the results of trading based on the indicator's signals, which will help determine the state of my and your psyche" - has the trading already started???

Roman.:

There is no "ready-made" profitable owl on this indicator... As the author himself has repeatedly wondered about methods and ways to "improve" it... :-)))

Even if there is, it's all raw...

"Let's wait for the results of trading based on the indicator's signals, which will help determine the state of my and your psyche" - has the trading already started???

I don't know which thread to start. A couple of dozen more similar threads will probably have to wait?

what's the rush? ...

avtomat:

what's the rush? ...

There's no rush, you just go ahead and flub...

BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO.

However, some incarnations of Yusuf speak (and think) Russian quite well

I am reminded of a joke:

The water of the Flood has receded, the ark, stranded on the shoal of Mount Ararat, makes a grunting sound, a rattle, the door opens, the hatch opens... Birds fly out, animals scatter. Noah emerges with his biblical bastards, elephant and elephantine, tigers...

- Armen! Armen!!! Call the children - the circus has arrived!

1 what a nubile lot of grown-ups have become -

2 everyone wants their own grail on a silver platter -

3 If it were that easy, even a schoolboy would be a millionaire - just by following your strategy.

4 First we trade, then we call the market, and then we trade again.

5 - 95% must lose, what kind of business is it with banks?

6 - they create traps, trends, pits - high low points - and then suddenly run away from them, they dump people.

Examples? The euro rose by 500 points in 2 days at once, is it OK? Why did it rise and then fell so quickly?

a fairy tale for fools ?

you can only make a profit if you know what's coming - if you know, you may have a million with your trade - and if not, you're a bum - not an analyst

Mixon777:

1 what a nubile lot of grown-ups have become -

2 everyone wants their own grail on a silver platter -

3 If it were that easy, even a schoolboy would be a millionaire - just by following your strategy.

4 First we trade, then we call the market, and then we trade again.

5 - 95% must lose, what kind of business is it with banks?

6 - they create traps, trends, pits - high low points - and then suddenly run away from them, they dump people.

Examples? The euro has fallen by 500 points in 2 days at once.

a fairy tale for fools ?

you can only make a profit if you know what's coming - if you know, you may have a million with your trade - and if not, you're a bum - not an analyst

Misha, what did Gunn say about the eu/buck reversal?

rulabs: However, some incarnations of Yusuf speak (and think) Russian quite well

Unfortunately, not only do they speak well, but they are also excellent, professional and capable of blathering on about any thread, skilfully playing dumb and passing the real work off to others. They do not consider it necessary to spend their own time to educate themselves on the subject.