Predictive indicators - page 15

yosuf:

I have a code that is not a good one, but I have a code that works on demo account, and then I started to lose money.

I had this experience about a year ago - in the Strategy Tester the code was losing money, but on the demo account it was increasing the deposit daily, the code worked for over a month in profit, then it started to lose money, maybe you are on the right track

IgorM:

I had this about a year ago - in the tester the code was losing heavily, but on the demo account it was increasing the deposit daily, the code worked for a little over a month in profit, then started to lose money, maybe you are on the right track.

I have also noticed that the market changes from week to week, as if I have a certain rhythm or pattern already from Monday.

yosuf:

I have also noticed that the nature of the market changes from week to week, as if a certain rhythm or pattern is deliberately set from Monday.
that's what's wrong, you think it's "on purpose", nothing is on purpose, that's how the market works, any pattern is not constant, any market distortion will be corrected in the near future, do you think brokerage companies give leverage up to 1:500 for big charity? imho, such an insane leverage is given only because no one can always and for a long time work with the same strategy in profit, and only successful traders can timely detect that the strategy has stopped working and start looking for a new one, but who believes that they have found the graa

yosuf:

That's what it's all about, to save time and I won't be gaining trading experience for a while.

No matter how perfect an indicator is, over time it will distort price signals.

Therefore you do not have years or even years to spare. To use it effectively.

There are no predictive indicators.

There are those that show the logic behind them.

You want the grail? There isn't one.

What is there?

There is an analysis (that's what indicators are designed for) of the current situation. Do you want a miracle? - Don't study. Meditate!

Do you know what the main problem of the trader is?

The loser looks not at what is, but at the hope. He is, as such, inherently irrational.

The market doesn't *** know where you stand there. It's all in your head.

Be relevant to the market and not your own uninteresting posture...

===

Well, of course. A prediction - it may not come true. OK. It remains a prediction.

But I mean other things. There is no future. There is the present...

Nibbler:
Есть встречное предложение.

You will give me the indicator and the advisor on it, without the right of distribution, as well as all the developments on them.

If the indicator is available, I will develop a system of signals for entry and exit, depending on the indicator reading.

Then I and your programmer will adapt the Expert Advisor to work on these signals.

After successful testing, the EA is owned by three parties, without the right to distribute or sell signals for 5 years.

You agree to transfer 10% of your profits to me when you use an EA or indicator.

yosuf:

Original offer.

But it is fair.

Svinozavr:

There are no predictive indicators.

What do you mean they don't? There are extrapolating ones. Only they are all designed for ergodic BPs, and financial markets do not fall into that category.

The market doesn't have to adapt to the delusional theories of assistant professors and other theorists who first make up nonsense like the Universal Regression Model for predicting market prices, where they tell everyone:

yosuf:

It was found that values of the market price P(t) calculated in this way and its actual values Pf realized with the example of Forex market always completely and unambiguously satisfy the condition of material balance:

∑ P(t) = ∑ Pf.

And then having made sure that this very abstraction has nothing to do with the applied domain, i.e. it is not universal and moreover does not even closely satisfy any conditions, they report already:

yosuf:

When we discuss the laws of the real market and compare them with forex, you will see for yourself that the market has nothing to do with it.

We have to invent an attractive, easy to understand, moderately predictable currency market, so that it would be pleasant to trade on it...

That is, they propose to come up with yet another sissy in the form of an "application" area to match the nonsense previously sucked out of 21 fingers.

Yusuf can only be reminded of the famous classical aphorism:

Don't blame the mirror (Forex) if you're wrong (c) Kozma Prutkov

The theory must to some extent correspond to the applied field, and not vice versa. If an associate professor claims the contrary, then I feel sorry for the students whom he is trying to hoodwink. Because if you confuse cause and effect, you get superstition, which clearly contradicts the scientific method and belongs to the realm of quackery.

yosuf:

I have thoughts that Forex is not a market at all, because market laws do not work here.

... (theoretical nonsense description) ...

Do any of these patterns hold in Forex or other stock markets? Of course not.

Yusuf, your ideas about the laws of supply and demand are the ravings of a mad docent and nothing more. In the market, contrary to your nonsense, the laws of supply and demand are strictly enforced. The seller demands a price that suits him. The buyer his. This is how the bargaining process works. If both parties agree on an acceptable price that suits them both, then the transaction takes place. If they do not agree, the deal does not happen. This is demand, the subjective opinion of the buyer, and supply, the subjective opinion of the seller. It is out of the question that there is no regularity, much less predictability, of supply and demand as a function of price value over time - it's your own personal fiction. The seller is not obliged to concede if his opinion of the price does not coincide with your delusional theories. Nor is the buyer obliged to overpay, even if his opinion of the price does not coincide with the theories of the mad docents. The laws of the market are such that here's the price: you want it, you don't want it - look.

Forex is no different from any other market. You can ask the price, for example, in an EA via Ask and Bid. And exactly the same: take it if you want, but not if you don't want. You can also call your price using pending orders. If someone in the market is happy with it, the pending order will trigger. In other words, the laws of supply and demand work in Forex, stock markets, and any other markets, despite all your fiction.

Nibbler:

No matter how perfect an indicator is, over time it will distort price signals.

Therefore you do not have years or even years to spare. To use it effectively.

I completely agree with you, nevertheless I have in mind to try to make the indicator signals "all-season" and not depend on the features of the sample volume, i.e. history, I don't know if I will be able to do it.

Reshetov:

What do you mean there aren't any? There are extrapolating ones. Only they are all designed for ergodic BPs, and financial markets don't fall into that category.

The market does not have to adapt to the delusional theories of assistant professors and other theorists who first come up with nonsense like the Universal Regression Model for predicting market prices, where they tell everyone:

And then having made sure that this abstract has nothing to do with the applied domain, i.e. it is not universal and moreover does not even closely satisfy any conditions, they report it:

In other words, they offer to invent another rubbish in the form of an "applied" field, which must correspond to the nonsense that has been sucked out of 21 fingers before.

Yusuf can only be reminded of the famous classic aphorism:

Do not blame the mirror (Forex) if you're wrong (c) Kozma Prutkov

The theory must to some extent correspond to the applied field, and not vice versa. If an associate professor claims the contrary, then I feel sorry for the students whom he is trying to hoodwink. Because if you confuse cause and effect in places, you get superstition, which clearly contradicts the scientific method and belongs to the realm of quackery.

Yusuf, your ideas about the laws of supply and demand are the nonsense of a mad docent and nothing more. In the market, contrary to your abstraction, the laws of supply and demand are strictly enforced. The seller demands a price that suits him. The buyer his. This is how the bargaining process works. If both parties agree on an acceptable price that suits them both, then the transaction takes place. If they do not agree, the deal does not happen. This is demand, the subjective opinion of the buyer, and supply, the subjective opinion of the seller. It is out of the question that there is no regularity, much less predictability of supply and demand in the form of a function of the price value from time - this is your own personal fiction. The seller is not obliged to concede if his opinion of the price does not coincide with your delusional theories. Nor is the buyer obliged to overpay, even if his opinion of the price does not coincide with the theories of the mad docents. The laws of the market are such that here's the price: you want it, you don't want it - look.

Forex is no different from any other market. You can ask the price, for example, in an EA via Ask() and Bid(). In the same way: take it if you want, pass it by if you don't want. You can also ask your price using pending orders. If it suits someone in the market, the pending order will trigger. In other words, the laws of supply and demand work in Forex, stock markets, and any other markets, despite all your fiction.

Let's wait for the results of trading based on the indicator signals, which will help determine the state of my and your psyche.

yosuf:

Let's wait for the results of trading based on indicator signals, which will help to determine the state of my and your mind.

I'd love to. The bextest only lasts a few seconds. But, time goes on and on, and we keep waiting and waiting and can't wait.

So put the backtest to the public and do not boggle people's minds with delusional theories, articles and numerous flood topics.

Or you can display your indicator, so that everyone will be able to use it. Because the unreproductivity of experimental data, i.e. the impossibility of checking and rechecking them by independent researchers does not correspond to the scientific method, but is a deliberately charlatanism.