Predictive indicators - page 14

What councillor, Artem? So far, all indications are that there isn't one yet. Otherwise there would have been backtests by now.

What does the topicstarter create a working group of 10^2...10^3 people for? That they code all his own and his ideas based on absolutely sure and true formula (18) - ignoring all the assumptions on which it is based, but believing in (18) absolutely and inflexibly.

Do you remember (18) by heart? No? Then you are not casting (and neither am I).

Mathemat:

What councillor, Artem? So far, all indications are that there isn't one yet. Otherwise there would have been backtests by now.

What does the topicstarter create a working group of 10^2...10^3 people for? That they code all his own and his ideas based on absolutely sure and true formula (18) - ignoring all the assumptions on which it is based, but believing in (18) absolutely and inflexibly.

Do you remember (18) by heart? No? Then you are not casting (and neither am I).

If you don't mind... Remind me the formula in a nutshell, because I've somehow missed that line... :-)))

Roman.:

If you don't mind... Remind me the formula in a nutshell, because I somehow missed that line... :-)))

Here

I got it down to one word.

Vinin:

Here

I got it down to one word.

Oh, how...:-))) Let's see... Senc.

Mathemat:

What councillor, Artem? So far, all indications are that there isn't one yet. Otherwise there would have been backtests at least.

Advisors can be non-trading, because someone wrote an indicator.

In the beginning of this story I asked Yusuf about his work experience on forex and he answered one year. I will start to study this field of knowledge at about three or four years from now. In about three or four years he will understand what backtests we are asking for. And the way to find entry/exit signals in the indicator may take another five years. This is why I suggested a simple solution to save time.

IgorM:

If you want to trade on a demo account for a couple of months, and give the public the sitemap or the investment password, then you'll see if your strategy is worth anything or ... As for the brokers, they don't have any effect on my trading activity, I was like that until I started trading, albeit on a micro account - an indicator picture makes you think about the prospects for profit, but as reality shows - only a steady increase in the deposit is the truth

Good luck

And so I will do.

Nibbler:

I have a counter-offer.

You give me the indicator and the Expert Advisor for it, without the right to distribute, as well as all the developments on them.

If the indicator is available, I will develop a system of signals for entry and exit, depending on the indicator readings.

Then I and your programmer will adapt the Expert Advisor to work on these signals.

After successful testing, the advisor is owned by three parties, without the right to distribute and sell signals for 5 years.

You agree to transfer 10% of your profit to me when you use an EA or indicator.

Original offer.

Nibbler:

Advisors can also be non-trading, because someone wrote the indicator.

At the beginning of this story I asked Yusuf about his experience on Forox and he said one year. I will start to study this field of knowledge at about three or four years from now. In about three or four years he will understand what backtests we are asking for. And the way to find entry/exit signals in the indicator may take another five years. This is why I suggested a simple solution to save time.

This is what I am talking about, to save time, and it will take me a while to gain trading experience. And I have an Expert Advisor, which has learned so far to save my deposit from unexpected price moves in both desirable and undesirable directions, i.e., it acts as an automatic TP and SL with a price of one bar. As soon as it performs one of these operations, it turns off and starts to analyse the market again from the next bar. In doing so, it uses the idea that the price should not go far away from (18) and leaves the market having closed all open positions. I don't know if this feature will lead to success or not, trading on a demo account will show.

yosuf:

That's what I will do.

I, for example, am testing for the 3rd week a new strategy for multicurrency analysis, I trade not regularly, but so far only by hand, if this trend will continue, I will try to automate trading, although not so long ago I did the opposite - I wrote code, tested with a strategy tester on the history, got nice pictures, but alas, my codes even on demo traded far from profitable

IgorM:

I, for example, am testing for the 3rd week a new strategy for multicurrency analysis, I trade not regularly, but so far only by hand, if this trend will continue, I will try to automate trading, although not so long ago I did the opposite - I wrote code, tested with strategy tester on history, got nice pictures, but alas, my codes were not profitable even on demo

On the contrary, my Expert Advisor is trading better on demo than in the Strategy Tester, that is why the Strategy Tester has not helped me yet.