Interesting advisor!!!!! - page 5

FoxUA:
... and you ignore my request, and this is a clear disrespect to me, but you know it's a little unpleasant when you are told you are guilty and forget to say what you are guilty of.
I will clarify my thought colleague. If you are a Russian-speaker, you are guilty of illiteracy. Your texts make a very bad impression, and it creates a hostile attitude towards you among the literate part of the forum.
If you are not Russian-speaking, you are not guilty of anything, but it is advisable to communicate this so that you are not picked on.

FoxUA: Well I am about respect, here I asked you to be more specific, and you have written quite the opposite of what I asked, it's your dismissal of me, if you first point out the faults I do not understand, and then evade to justify what exactly you see my mistakes, [blah, blah, blah].

I bow to the opinion of the moderators, although I initially protested against taking action due to illiteracy.

Your illiteracy is monstrous. Your comments are hard to read, it's worse than Joyce's stream of consciousness. Respect others and make your comments readable. Even your Tajik colleagues write much more clearly.

И... sorry, ruthless experience shows that linguistic illiteracy correlates almost 100% with mental chaos. There is reason to suspect that you have the same problem with "mova". I would be happy if that diagnosis did not apply to you.

Mathemat:

Your illiteracy is monstrous, sorry.

If we all wrote in English, for example, it would be no better. What can we do, there is no forum in 'mauvais' and will never be. Where else can a person go?

Well, you can still check the text for literacy... The text can still be checked for literacy.

what is "mova"?

sever30:
what is mova?

A language is a system of sound and graphic signs which has developed at a certain level of human development, is evolving and has a social purpose; the rules of language normalize the use of signs and their function as a means of human communication. Language is the most important means of communication and recognition.

Read more https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0

I guess it's supposed to be Ukrainian. ))

Gentlemen esteemed moderators, I certainly understand that if you can not do quality, you can always get a lot, but the question is not that I am trying to justify my writing rightly, but he is not good, no, not at all, just as a rule, if a man says I do not like your writing, I think he would not mind copying exactly what he does not like and what he disagrees with, that I pay attention and then try to avoid such errors, because they are learned from, as for your theses on the rise

granit77:
I will clarify my colleague's thought. If you are a Russian-speaking person, you are guilty of illiteracy. Your texts make an extremely grave impression, which forms a hostile attitude towards you by the literate part of the forum.
If you are not Russian-speaking, you are not guilty of anything, but it is advisable to communicate this so that you are not picked on.

Let's just say I'm not Russian, as your colleague pointed out, and if you don't understand the meaning of a verse, don't you care about the language in which it was written" about Lermontov in Europe
Mathemat:

I am leaning towards the opinion of the moderators, although at first I protested against the action due to illiteracy.

Your illiteracy is simply monstrous. Your comments are hard to read, it's worse than Joyce's stream of consciousness. Respect others and make your comments readable. Even your Tajik colleagues write much more clearly.

И... sorry, ruthless experience shows that linguistic illiteracy correlates almost 100% with mental chaos. There is reason to suspect that you have the same problem with "mova". I would be glad if that diagnosis did not apply to you.

Yes, it is monstrous, but for some reason we exchange words with you and you do not bother to read and even respond, as for the chaos in the head, well here I do not know what to say, because perhaps it is, but chaos is not always bad....... I will not explain because you will not understand.

WELL, LET'S JUST SAY P..S if you had passed quietly, I would have forgotten, but you've once again proved that I knew about your friend I do not want to hurt his feelings, but it reminds me of a fight between kids near school if one against one is not enough strength then let's bring comrades because "the crowd and the head is easier to beat. It is not worth raising a topic that has a simple answer, sometimes you have to agree to disagree, I could defend myself here at the Second Coming, but why admit that I have flaws and that I am not perfect, but as they say I am in the process of improvement, but I cannot say it about my morning companion, because he is ready to fight to the end, even when the point of the dispute is long over and he was just asked to do a specific act, and in the end......... Well, gentlemen, you are coming to the same rescue, without understanding what the issue is.

OK, FoxUA, no need to make excuses. This is a better paragraph:

Господа уважаймые Модераторы, я конечно понимаю что если не получается качеством то всегда можно задовить количеством, но вопрос стоит не в том что я пытаюсь оправдатся мол я пишу правельно а вот он не хороший предерается, нет вовсе нет, просто как правило если человек говорит мне не нравится как вы пишите то я думаю ему не тежело былобы скопирывать то что конкретно ему не нравится и с чем он не согласен, чтоб я обратил внимание и в дальнейшем постарался избегать таких ошибок, ведь на них учятся, что касается ваших тез по нарастающей

There are still quite a few mistakes, but far fewer; you could even say it's not bad!

Just try to write a few sentences per paragraph. That is, at least sometimes within a paragraph put a full stop. Otherwise, you begin to read the paragraph of 5-6 lines, and there is only one sentence (here's a mystery, just like your favorite Dostoevsky). By the end of the sentence, you forget how the paragraph began.

Bolt, your comment was perhaps too categorical.