Interesting advisor!!!!! - page 2

f.t.:

Another tester's grail. in reality - a sinker. it's a pity the forum thread with explanations of where such "happiness" comes from has been deleted and there is nowhere to send you to read the theory, so - be satisfied with the ready results (and don't waste your time):

WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT HE IS 100 PERCENT CAPABLE OF WORK, I ESPECIALLY FOR YOU TO QUOTE WHAT YOU PROBABLY HAVE NOT READ:

The issue is that it is not a grail and there is a risk, so I would like to know who has or will have ideas how to reduce the pressure on the depot and at the same time to make him well that not to kill, but more or less bearable.

Bicus:

Martin doesn't work like that. The author takes us for suckers and is great at photoshop, and has reversed the balance chart picture.

Martin works like this:

The shape of the chart will depend on the order in which positions are closed. If the profitable ones are closed first in the cycle, then so should the author.

Bicus:

FoxUA, please run your Expert Advisor on EURUSD from 21.12.2005 to 03.01.2006.

Exactly in the corridor you mentioned +40p -40p.

I should use this as a base if I want to avoid such problems.

One more piece of advice to the author (free of charge): test the bots on real depot sizes. For example, on 500$-1000$.

I doubt very much that you will have a $10,000 starting deposit.

goldtrader:
The shape of the graph will depend on the order in which positions are closed. If the profitable ones are closed first in the cycle, then so should the author.

The principle is yes, but it is not the same.

Bicus:

One more piece of advice to the author (free of charge): test the bots on real depots. For example, on 500$-1000$.

I doubt very much that you will have a $10,000 starting deposit.

I'm not sure how much you'll start with 10,000 bucks.

If you want to trade, you may even try to beat my record :) Well, I'll tell you once again: it is 250% non-operational.

If you like to draw nice profit growth charts, you can fool around as much as you like. you may even try to beat my record :)))

If you still want to trade, don't waste your time on this nonsense.

goldtrader:
The shape of the graph will depend on the order in which positions are closed. If the profitable ones are closed first in the cycle, then so should the author.

The dick is the same as the dick in the cycle. Martin works exactly as I pictured: a deep dip and then a sharp rise. Or a complete collapse.

f.t.:

If you want to trade, you may even try to beat my record :) Well, I'll tell you once again: it is 250% non-operational.

If you like drawing nice profit growth charts, you can fool around as much as you like. you may even try to beat my record :)))

If you still want to trade, don't waste your time on this nonsense.

The argument is very convincing, it's not working, at least a couple of arguments, or else it's a bit dry.

FoxUA:

not a very convincing argument, he's not a worker, at least a couple of arguments, or else it's too dry.
I'll get back to you in person.