When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 37

Andrei01:

A mantra is a mantra in any language. The similarity is that a mantra is repeated many times for the sake of self-infliction, not to prove something.

When one touches on a subject in which one knows nothing, it looks ridiculous at best. In the first place, mantras have never been and are never used for self-infliction. Secondly, I have to repeat myself because you don't get it right the first time, and you keep attributing to me things I didn't say.

Я к тому, что зачем, допустим, в эксперте обращаться к iCustom, допустим, пользовательского "Impuls", когда можно просто указать об однонаправленности МА и МАCD в 3-х экр А.Элдера через iMA и iMACD через условие в коде сова?

P.S. Except for "suffering" VISUALISATION...??

Integer:

1. Firstly, mantras have never been and are never used for self-infliction.

2. Secondly, I have to repeat myself because you don't get it right the first time, and you keep attributing to me something I didn't say.

1. Are you saying this on your own behalf or on behalf of all the people who have used mantras?
2. When something doesn't go somewhere, it's not always the receiver's fault, there can be problems in the transmitter as well.

Andrei01:
1. Are you claiming this on behalf of yourself or on behalf of all the people who have used the mantras?
2. When something doesn't go somewhere, it doesn't always mean it's the receiver's fault, there can be problems in the transmitter as well.

1. Neither one, for people who misunderstand what a mantra is and what it is used for, I'm not responsible (if someone is doling it out for themselves like a woodpecker).

2. nor am I responsible for your ability to understand, nor do I have any obligation to you to improve it or bring it to your attention in any way.

You're coming at me, attributing things to me that I didn't claim, I respond by saying.

Roman.:

In the example you have given, there is no need for an indicator.

Integer:

In the example you have given, there is no need for an indicator.

That's what I'm talking about, from the 7th post on this page... And you're all about speed, speed...

Roman.:

That's what I'm saying, it's the 7th post from this page... And you're all about speed, speed...

This is a very simple case - just checking current conditions, not related to any conditions on the history, to which the distance in bars may not have a fixed distance, which in an EA would require using a cycle, while in an indicator everything can be done very elegantly.

Integer:

This is a very simple case - just checking the current conditions, not related in any way to any conditions on the history, to which the distance in bars may have a non-fixed distance, which in an EA would require using a cycle, while in an indicator, in this case you can do everything very elegantly.

This is understandable, but the question was different... You do understand that.

Roman.:

That's understandable, but the question was different... You do understand that.

I don't anymore. What was the question?

Integer:

I don't get it anymore. What was the question?

"I mean that trading criteria, namely their triggering, based on readings of custom indicator(s) - (if not for selling owl - without necessity of visualization for client on comp screen and corresponding inscriptions in corresponding places of screen with timely wiping them (transferring to inactive (gray) colour with time), but only for own use, then directly beat triggering of trading conditions (criteria) in EA either as fi, or separate modules, as you prefer - and no questions. Of course, IMHO." - from here.

P.S. For it is faster (speaking of speed - including the speed of code execution by indicators), more convenient and self-explanatory. Like this.

P.P.S. ???