When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 36

Integer:

I can. When you know how to write indicators, and take advantage of real indicator buffers and the IndicatorCounted() function.

Not to be unsubstantiated, do you have a concrete example to prove it, or do you mean to take it on faith blindly?

Andrei01:

Without being unsubstantiated, do you have a specific example to prove it, or do you mean to take it blindly on faith?

I have not been verboten in this thread, everything has been provided, everything has been written about. And from your side there has never been a sane EMA calculation in the EA, it's not good at all.

Integer:

And there has never been a proper calculation of the EMA in the EA, which is not good at all.
And what did you want to prove in relation to the topic of this discussion, if it is not a secret?

Integer:

I have not been vocal in this thread, everything is provided, everything is written about.
Sounds a bit like a Hindu mantra, but I could be wrong. ))

Andrei01:
What, if not a secret, were you trying to prove in relation to the topic of this discussion?

Don't you have anyone to talk to?

Andrei01:
It sounds a bit like a Hindu mantra, but I could be wrong. ))

A Hindu mantra in Russian! Brilliant! What is your point and what do you mean by that?

I already know about your dismissive attitude towards slaves, it would be interesting to know a bit about this topic too.

Integer:

Don't you have anyone to talk to?
Do I talk to myself?

Andrei01:
Am I talking to myself?

Then don't ask the same questions twice, or questions whose answers are obvious or have already been answered in this thread. Otherwise, it really does sound like you're just trying to talk.

TheXpert:
In all but the trivial. The EMA is no longer trivial.

My point is, why, let's say, in Expert Advisor, should one refer to iCustom, say, a custom "Impuls", when one can simply specify about the unidirectionality of MA and MACD in A.Elder's 3 eq. via iMA and iMACD via a condition in the owl code?

Integer:

A Hindu mantra in Russian! Brilliant! What's the point of this and what did you mean by it?

A mantra is a mantra in any language. The similarity is that a mantra is repeated many times for the sake of self-infliction, not to prove something.