When does it make sense to keep part of the robot code in an indicator? - page 30

Andrei01:

Read the terms of the competition carefully before being rude, you demanded a code for comparison - here is the code.

Now go ahead and attach it to the indicator as you were going to.

If it's your cogd, why should I put it anywhere?

Integer:

If it's your code, why should I put it anywhere?

This is what you yourself suggested as a competition, have you already forgotten?

Andrei01:

Read the terms of the competition carefully before being rude, you demanded code for comparison - here is the code.

Now go ahead and attach it to the indicator as you were going to.

I posted mine a long time ago.

Andrei01:
This is what you yourself suggested as a competition, have you forgotten already?

I remember very well what I suggested.

Andrei01:
This is what you yourself suggested as a competition, have you forgotten already?

You're really shitting me!

Integer:

I posted mine a long time ago.

Your code should be based on mine, by the terms of the problem, not by itself. So that you can compare the times.

Integer:

I was offering you a competition - you write the EMA calculation in EA, and I indicator and call it from EA...

page 8.

Andrei01:

page 8.

That's how I wrote the indicator and the expert calling it and posted it.

Integer:

That's how I wrote the indicator and the expert calling it and posted it.

You have posted your calculation unrelated to mine, while you should have taken my code and placed it in your indicator for the comparison to be correct.

There is no point in comparing different code.

Andrei01:

You posted your calculation unrelated to mine, but you should have taken my code and put it in your indicator to make the comparison correct.

There is no point in comparing different code.

What a nonsense! You write your EMA calculation in EA and compare the performance with mine.