[Archive! - page 67

If it's a smoker. I stumbled across Leschka's post. Very accurate:

attitudes towards the topic are changing, evolving. In the beginning several people, including myself, had persistent attempts to convince the afftar with logical and ordinary human arguments that he was, to put it mildly, deluded. The afftar stood his ground and even won a few supporters - despite the fact that he did not provide a single shred of evidence of the correctness of his... er... hypotheses. Yes, yes, not a single statment, not a single indictment.

He automatically attributed what his supporters did to him (even though the systems created "on the basis of" his own were different). No problem: all you have to do is refer to the supporters and say that it's still an avalanche, too.

At the same time, the author regularly, in a mentor-like tone, instructs everyone and hands out the standard advice such as "think before you write". Later, it turned out that the author did not understand the basic notions of trading: he compared equity to collateral while the notion of equity itself was considered completely irrelevant to trading. Earlier, he had said that he was able to manage accounts worth tens of millions. He referred to reasonable egoism and spoke about great pleasure he gives to people - and so on and so forth. There was also a pearl about the difference between a four and a five, which also amused me. I told a far cry from all the diamonds he gave out.

This made me laugh and changed my attitude to him, because I realized that logic does not work here. He continues to spew his quips with enviable regularity, which makes me happy.

Now I think that in no way a branch should be demolished, because it is a true decoration of such a boring forum lately. And I come here regularly, just to cheer myself up - to have a bit of a laugh.

If you see something interesting and useful here, by all means, use and develop it. Everything interesting and useful has been done in spite of the topic, not because of it.

===

I like to collect...

Friends, good afternoon! How do you search for colleagues around the city? Any smart ideas we can talk:) milstaff@mail.ru

milstaff:
Friends, good afternoon! How do you search for colleagues around the city? Any smart ideas we can talk:) milstaff@mail.ru
Start your own thread "Looking for a cellmate" ....

charter:
Start your "Looking for a cellmate" thread ....

Can I get a link to the thread, I can't find it...

milstaff:

Can I get a link to the thread, I can't find it...
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/new

Svinozavr:

This post must be in the wrong thread... or what do you mean? and who is a certain "author"? i must have missed a lot...

preferably in person.

If you didn't hit it, forget it.

I did. Oh, my God! I'm so busted! )))))))))

----

Don't mind me. Just another excuse...

Svinozavr:

If you didn't hit it, forget it.

I did. Oh, my God! I'm so busted! )))))))))

----

Don't mind me. Just another excuse...

I told you there are many Peter's, i.e. not a few. Each of them takes away the keyboard, beats "their colleagues" on the hands, but they keep writing, writing, writing, interrupting each other. Just kidding - there are many of them and each one has several educations!!! Clearly, so many theorists in one head just do not get along.

You just need to be able to distinguish them, I can't :o( So it's a mystery to me "what hedgehogs write about" :o(

Peter, many people can, to one degree or another, fall under such descriptions. In a way, your post is provocative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4cmJ_jH1A&feature=player_embedded

Balls of steel, I have nothing more to say. Only one thing is suspicious - they started filming before take-off.