[Archive! - page 21

Martingeil:

For example, I understand them, people will not take to the streets for no reason, and it is unlikely that someone wants to rule.

Do you believe it yourself?

alexx_v:
Do you believe that yourself?

I don't believe it. But it's not up to me to reprimand either.

It seems to me that there is something going on there that we might have had somewhere in the time of the concessionally strangled Paul.

alexx_v:
Do you believe it yourself?

If there was no poverty and people were well off, who would take to the streets if they were well off? Gaddafi has sat in power and has robbed it blind. You should watch less of your media brainwashing, at least the other way round. The fact that he is loyal to Russia and was in fact supported by the USSR in its time is not worth looking for external enemies because it is clear that Gaddafi is better for Russia. If they do come to power, it will be another Afghanistan.

Yes, the West needs oil, but it was not going to make revolutions on calm and loyal territory. The people themselves revolted, and the reason is the country's social problems.

Martingeil:

I meant what you said about the Postans: Especially since it's unlikely that the so-called "rebels" are much better than Gaddafi. I think it's just the opposite! Somebody really wanted to run the place instead of Gaddafi. No more than that.

I understand them for example, people will not take to the streets for no reason, at the expense of ruling someone is unlikely.

About the coalition I agree.

Still, I do not think the rebel leaders are concerned about anything else but their personal interests. We don't even know the names of any of these leaders. We do not know their ideology, their views. (Except one - down with Gaddafi!).

Do you know?

leonid553:

Still, I don't think the rebel leaders are concerned about anything other than their personal interests. We don't even know any of the names of these leaders. We don't know their ideology, their views. (Except one - down with Gaddafi!)

Do you know?

Gaddafi's son.

Show me a leader! Well, just one!

There, in slaves born and raised by slaves, one "leader" is worth another.

Dancing on a tank - for CNN - is certainly a whole TV picture. Good for colleagues in the collective madness....

Svinozavr:

Show me a leader! Well, just one!

There, in slaves born and raised by slaves, one "leader" is worth another.

Dancing on a tank - for CNN - is certainly a whole TV picture. Good for colleagues in the collective madness....

You shouldn't talk about the people in that way, especially in that way, serfdom was abolished in Russia not so long ago!

Martingeil:
You should not talk about the people in this way, especially in this way, serfdom in Russia was abolished not so long ago!

Oh, my God! Do you have a distracted mind? Go back a few posts ago. About Paul, about consensus...

It was cancelled. So? It was cancelled?

===

By the way, the monuments to Alexander the Liberator were carried first in line. Why do you think so?

Svinozavr:

Holy shit! Are you distracted? Go back a few posts.

It was cancelled. So? It was cancelled?

===

By the way, the monuments to Alexander the Liberator were carried first. Why do you think so?

I missed your post and indeed your posts have to be reread a hundred times).

To be honest, I care more about where I live. This is the sofa. It's comfortable. I've heard that about the tandem. But in the big scheme of things, whatever.

Well - yes, I quite understand the lichobors with a global evil. But I do not believe it.

I just went to the mirror one evening (or morning?)...