PC/Server spec for MT5

Has any one successfully ran 32 x MT5 terminals on their PC/Server? If you don't mind share your PC spec please.

I'm thinking of building a PC for 1 x master and 31 are copy trades terminal, each will have their on EA. I'm ot sure would a 16 cores CPU would be sufficient to run 32 MT5?

1. MT5: Max 18.
              How many MT5 terminals can i run? - General - MQL5 programming forum (20.08.13)
    MT5: Max 28.
              Multiple MT5 terminal instances in VPS - stopped with 10053 - MT5 - General - MQL5 programming forum (20.09.13)

2. You are not sure because you haven't measured. Set up your master and measure CPU and memory used. Add a copy (or two) and remeasure. Only then can you estimate what you would need.

No one can answer that accurately, because all indicators/EAs are different. I assume they are coded properly (only updating bar zero after the initial run.)

I have (MT4) 60+ charts with nine (9) indicators (including one MTF) open on my (4 core) laptop, averaging 15% CPU, 109 MB RAM, 10 MB/s disk. (2020)

3. Why do you think one terminal is insufficient? How many broker accounts do you have?
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              The XY Problem

Hi William,

I'm testing 5 x MT5, 1 master and 4 x copy 1 min chart on a i7 3770 with 32GB.  It seem there is massive delay on candles showing on the chart.

I have decreased the number of bars. Ping is at 225... still the same issue.

Waehun # It seem there is massive delay on candles showing on the chart.

Show your evidence.