EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1009

SEVER11:
He can, but our forum friend has disappeared... He's probably fed up with us all... :-))
It's spring, he must be busy, he'll be back by winter )))))

Galina:

Hello all again ))))

By my calculations the eurik goes to 1.4197, then sharply up to dp 1.4337 approximately

min of the day may see 1.4115 today as well...but not sure...

Larisa: I would have run up to 1.43 by now, I've been waiting since Friday... I hate long positions.
I suspect that you think long are those that are long. No, I don't: those that stick upwards.

Mathemat:
I suspect you think of the long ones as the long ones. No, it's not: it's the ones that stick up.

So she has both long and long in one bottle now )))))

We can turn around now, we can turn around later, or we can go even lower.

Temnyj:

So she has both long and long in one bottle now )))))

We can turn around now, we can turn around later, or we can go even lower.

You should do different colours of arrows - 1 main... 2 alternate... it'll be more interesting...

I suggest creating a 4th episode of the Euroflood series. The thread is taking a really long time to load - especially when editing.

Mathemat:
I suggest creating a 4th episode of the Euroflood series. The thread is taking a really long time to load - especially when editing.
1,000 should have been done)

marcendk:

Do you think it is possible? usdchf

From your screenshot, you can wait for the formation of the "3 Indians" pattern. Entry into a short position is expected only after confirmation by a candle closing below your resistance trend line. So the 3rd Indian will form. The 1st target is the previous local low prior to the rebound upwards. Stop - above the nearest local high.

Alternatively: breakdown of the descending wedge upwards, then your target is the maximum on the screenshot.

P.S. But this is pure theory. Without intuition to trade by hand - the plum. And at least the timeframe was specified. You know, time and place also play a role.

Vizard:

You should do different colours for the arrows - 1 main arrow...2 alternative...it would be more interesting to see...

I'll keep that in mind in the future, but it's hard to decide which are the main ones and which are the alternatives )))))

To Mathemat: I thought it was my netbook that got hung up because of the abundance of terminals )))). I don't mind the fourth episode.

Done. Moving on to a new thread.

All posts below will simply be deleted.