EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 1008

snail09:

Good morning!

Tantrik, DragonSL said that you are an expert on Wolf waves. On your screenshot, I tried to put an approximation of the wave. If I am right, the 6 point is already there. And your level of 0.9850 - 0.9930 is just an upward movement of inertia, or what?

let's wait (this is not a ts is more like an insider)

Tantrik:
let's wait (this is not a ts is more like an insider)

Well about point 6, right?

the eurik is starting to creep up.

snail09:

Well, about the 6th point, right?
I don't know about Woolf waves (and points even less so)

USD/JPY - Flat (bored)

Tantrik:
I don't know about Wolf waves (and points even less so)

The 6th wave point indicates a completed pattern. Well then it's 50/50, either look inside the next one that worked out, or look for a new one. The target indicated by your level was interesting. Well, if it is an insider, well... There's all kinds of insides. Maybe Stranger has something to say?

snail09:

The 6th wave point indicates a completed pattern. Well then it's 50/50, either look inside the next one that worked out or look for a new one. Interesting was the target you indicated by the level. Well, if it is an insider, then... There's all kinds of insides. Maybe Stranger has something to say?
He might, but our friend of the forum has disappeared... He's probably fed up with us all... :-))

Do you think it is possible? usdchf

Temnyj:
I don't think everything will change so fast - we wake up on Monday morning and instead of USDCHF the main currency pair is CHYCHF... We'll have time to develop our strategy and tactics ))))

It's not Monday of course... but gradually... this is what makes it tense... now we have a great indicator in the form of an ind... then how the weights in the new currency will be distributed is unknown... and so on and so on... although I don't really care ... I'll go to the funds ...

Yes, of course, it could well be ))))