EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 918

holms:
The most interesting thing is that before that I was training on the real account with lots only 2 times the size of the deposit, and I was hanging around 0 for the whole year. I neither earned nor lost anything. I had only decided to increase the lot, and then I made a profit and then a loss.
Real trade involves other feelings and character traits, so the result is always different from the demo...

holms:
Can I get a step-by-step instruction on "How to learn how to make money in Forex"?

I've been losing for 3 years now (though it's a micro account) and it's OK, it's also a good lesson.

it means that you have to change your trading principles. a bird in the hand is better.....

holms:
The outlook on forex has become more sober, but how to succeed in such a volatile system as currency trading, I still do not understand...

Choose similar situations or places where there was +...trade them...analyze the days...but enter on m1-m5 with a hard stop...you can do it by the bag...

Andreyka is right... only you have to trade your own...

margaret:
First, Europe will try to put pressure on Athens to rethink its reform plan. What worries them most is the amount of time it has taken to launch a major privatisation programme. In February Athens promised to sell €50bn worth of assets - the list of assets for sale is still under discussion.
That's about it, that's about it, that's the whole point -- give the glass (drawing money) to the savages and then take the land (assets) away from them. Nothing has changed since the purchase of Manhattan. All this screaming about the collapse of the Eurozone is a bluff. I'd rather believe the predictions of Vanga, who said that by 2016 Europe would be destroyed by a war with the Arabs...

Greetings !!!

The eurik is not in much of a hurry to go up.

I think today at the moment of news release the pair will move, but before that the stupid movement within the channel...

But I still keep the longs, though the longer it stands here, the less I believe in the longs...

Fucking psychology ))))

Galina:

Greetings !!!

Not much of a hurry for the eurik to go up...

and that's it... the train has left...

Now really just wait for the news.

How far down did the eurik go?

I put a hold on the eu from 1.4317.

We'll get there.

And the stop there, if anything, is close enough, I think it makes sense to buy from those levels ))))