EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 906

Temnyj:
I am not sure if you are right or wrong,

Trends, predictions and implications

Does the name ring a bell? I'm not sure that you may succeed with the quotes, because you don't use them, they interfere with your earnings and you make trades at prices that do not exist? How so?

I personally use other people's ideas, adapting them to my trading style, as it is convenient to me. My charts show the levels I've marked there, they work fine, but I'm not insured against mistakes either.

Why are you picking on him? He's making a prediction.... don't like it don't look....

there are those who are happy with his predictions, read his reviews - it's their business....

p.s. by the way look at his last forecast I see he didn't make it to TP1 he went back... If the forecasts are bad, he will die out, but if the forecasts are good, it will help others.

rigc:

I don't mind his predictions, let him give it, just let him communicate normally - without inflated ego and maximalism.

Here's a fresh picture, something to think about ))))

And yet back to the title of the thread. What are your thoughts on the Euro/Dollar pair for the week and for today in particular?

Temnyj:
Well, then this is not the right place for you, at least

Trends, predictions and implications

Does the name mean anything to you? Create and share your strategies, but I'm not sure that you can do something good, because you do not use quotes - they interfere with your earnings, you make trades at prices that do not exist? How so?

I personally use other people's ideas, adapting them to my trading style, as it is convenient to me. My charts show the levels I've marked there, they work fine.

I don't listen to analysts, you are right. They stop me from working. My way of working is to follow the price and if the indicator has given me a signal (of course I see it early and keep it under control, not all 100% working. I don't think it works as I would check it a long time ago. Analysts are bent bank puppets.

From my experience, I can tell you that you can make money in Forex any way you want, but only after you understand technical and candlestick analysis .

I opened a $150 experimental deposit yesterday. I will work strictly by the signals (I will test a new strategy) Many people lose hope that one can earn only with big money on Forex. I know it's a fact, but what to do for those who don't have a lot of money. So, I'm going to take a break and do some experimenting. I am developing a trading strategy on М1.М5. If I succeed I will share it with those who have small deposits.

Fartowiy:
Yesterday I opened an experiment with 150$ on my trading account. I`ll work strictly according to signals (I`ll try new strategy) Many people lose hope that one can earn only with big money on forex. I know it's a fact, but what to do for those who don't have a lot of money. So, I'm going to take a break and do some experimenting. I am developing a trading strategy on М1.М5. If I succeed I will share it with those who have small deposits.

The only difference is that the market is more attractive to me than the market.)

I asked you questions about the turkey line(s) - be kind enough to answer...

I'll say it 3 times...

- show me a screenshot of the indicator(s) for your interest...(just so you can see it more clearly)

Why is everyone so fixated on Greece?! If we hit yesterday's low, goodbye hope for 1.51

lekhach:
Why is everyone so fixated on Greece?! If we hit yesterday's low, goodbye hope for 1.51

i think we'll see some head and shoulders on the daily chart...hmmm...we'll see...

Fartowiy:
I opened a $150 experimental deposit yesterday. I will work strictly by the signals (I will test a new strategy) Many people lose hope that one can earn only with big money on Forex. I know it's a fact, but what to do for those who don't have a lot of money. So I'm going to take a break and do some experimenting. I am developing a trading strategy on М1.М5. If I succeed I will share it with those who have small deposits.
I would like to have a couple of screenshots to calm my nerves.