EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 883

Thank you!!!

Dimka-novitsek:
Look, can you draw a wulve up on gold here?

Gold should be looking at an H4 low. Circle level 1.5 will break through, go to 1473 and somewhere around 1460 reversal.

Galina:

Well, the eurik has been spilled...

Looks like the same movement has started...

And the franc looks like it's starting to turn up as well...

The eurik drew today's low a few minutes ago at 1.4817, I think if it takes it off, we can start shorting it more or less calmly...

The euro has become a reserve currency! now the capital has been shifted from gold and the aussie to the euro. (1.48 - higher buy lower sell)

If we break the resistance, then down. but i think it will be flat till the news comes out. what do you think?

Tantrik:
Euro became a reserve currency! (1.48 - higher buy lower sell)

I doubt very much that the eu will ever becomea"reserve currency" and it is ridiculous to talk about it now.

But at 1.48 I totally support it.

I am in the shorts on it from the high. I am waiting for the price. Either a stop and I will go straight to the long, or to the profit))))

Tantrik:
The euro has become a reserve currency!
Where can I read about it?

marcendk:
Where can I read about it?

I just made that up (so it's nowhere yet)

Tantrik:

I just made that up (so it's nowhere yet).

)))

Frank aims for his goal )))) I wonder if there is still a goal below, who thinks?

Who can tell us what to expect from the yen? Will there be an upward correction? The chart shows that the price has been wandering around the historic low of 1995 since last October.