EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 859

seolink74:

Going downhill in my strategy...

There are several types of signals on the Ishimoku

Here's 2 of them, we're in the sell zone.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page858 I posted the chart here, I am also waiting at the bottom at 0.8476 for now, but that is for this week - next week, then I will revise the targets.

odiseif:
if the austral starts to fall back from these levels ....hell will break loose on all pairs .... I don't think they'll let up ..... and when they break loose, they'll start bouncing back ....

the EUR has gone to 1.49... now the GBP will go to 1.68 not today but this week

All according to plan so far(https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2011/05/125.jpg)

A slightly modified version

Is anyone trading palladium? ))))))

seolink74:

Going downhill in my strategy...

There are several types of signals on the Ishimoku

Two of them put us in the sell zone.

I looked at other factors... My verdict is down ... I opened a trade right now ... stop 20 pips my opening position (delay of about 10 min)

Yes, the trading is not good yet. I would advise against Murray levels as most of the indicators in this system are actually useless.

Trading ace :) 70% positively closed positions... April in all pairs at + about 1700 pips... The only problem is 0.6 lots of sel, which I am pulling already for 4 months... I already regret to close it :) I'll wait for the reversal... I'm working with a lock

For 5 months is good :) I will make conclusions at the end of the year

seolink74:
Trading ace :) 70% positively closed positions... April in all pairs at + about 1700 pips... The only problem is sel at 0.6 lots, which I am pulling already 4th month... I'm already sorry to close it :( I'll wait for the reversal... I'm working with a lock
With an average profit of -34 pips per trade and a drawdown of 133% ? )))))

Apparently they do the calculations taking into account the drawdown (trades not yet closed)...which is quite strange.

EA on M1 opened to sell at 1.48992 and closed the deal after two candles )))) Something he didn't like very much ))))

seolink74:
There's a statistic that doesn't make sense...
There's a general statistic there, seen in April that's not bad. Good luck breaking the lock.