EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 828

strangerr:

And yet there must be sorcerers on MT5...

Three months ago nothing foretold the current level of the eurik exchange rate...

And Romanov is good, the only analyst I sometimes read, thanks to Margaret)))

margaret:
Trade + good mood = it's always good!
I believe that trading is a cold-blooded decision-making...without emotionality...But I am not against a good mood outside the terminal

The 'reply' button doesn't work.

Margaret, they are definitely sorcerers, yesterday morning everyone was shouting sell, in the evening buy, and now in halves, but many are selling))) I understand that even though I had a sell signal on H1, the move is corrective and I do not hold out much hope for it, it may go in the Boo.

I do not quite understand the significant increase of Eurodollar pair at night. I am afraid to buy all the time, whether there will be a pullback or further growth, in the daytime it flies or insignificant growth.

It's the same story with silver:

Dimka, there is no such thing as a pattern that if it went up tonight, it will go up tomorrow, you don't buy every day, and sometimes you sell)))

seolink74:
I believe that trading is a cold-blooded decision-making...without emotion...But I don't mind a good mood outside the terminal
equanimity is good, but if you have dark thoughts (for example, when there is a pullback and everything goes against your position), then you will definitely get scared and make a wrong decision... An unemotional mood (equanimity) should be maintained in case of profit or loss, and the approach to make a trade should be in a good mood...

margaret:

And yet there must be sorcerers on MT5...

Three months ago nothing foretold the current level of the eurik exchange rate...

Good day everyone! I do not belong to the fortune-tellers, but this rate was predicted for sure. Not three months ago, but exactly one and a half. And in my opinion there is still room to grow. Although you know it without me....

margaret:
Calmness is good, but if you have gloomy thoughts (for example, at this time there is a pullback and everything goes against your position), then you will definitely get scared and make the wrong decision... An unemotional mood (equanimity) should be maintained in case of profit or loss, and the approach to make a trade should be in good spirits...

No... and there's no need to be in the mood... Everything in trading should be prescribed...no emotional decisions...everything should be tested on history and during the strategy testing period.

I'm not afraid of controlled losses (read SL). The main thing that the losses should be in accordance with the MM.

I propose to fix the profit in three variants
1st variant
Profits are fixed by stop trades, put under the Low or over the High of the previous candle, provided that the High/Low of the candle came out of the stop loss body.
For example, we have placed an order "on execution" to buy on the High of the candle. Accordingly, the stop-loss order in "waiting" - on the Low of the same candlestick. The next day, the opening order is executed and activates the stop loss. The candlestick on which the position is opened, usually has a Low below the opening point, so the next day we do not move the stop-loss order, and move it to the stop trade only when the Low of the next day will be above the opening point of the position.
2nd option
If the price from the position opening point passes the value of risk (stop loss), parity is set. Parity is also set if the price does not pass the Stop Loss value within 8 days. The stop-trade is moved under the Low or over the High of the last candle, when its High/Low is higher/lower than the High/Low of the previous candle, i.e., after setting parity, the profit is fixed in the same way as in variant 1.
Variant 3

You need to build a Fibonacci Fan from the beginning of a move to the current extremum and move the stop trade below the first correction line (I use this method)