EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 812

there will be no fall, we are walking at the beginning of the peaks of 2008 and 2009, 2010 was very close, the growth will continue until the previous highs, but there will be no further let up. so it is too early to sell, but it is a bit late to buy.

The quid index.

Dimka-novitsek:
For the euro-dollar, I would point out the other pair directly.

The harami consists of a small body within the long body of the previous candle.

Try searching on the Internet for the book "Intraday Trading in the FOREX Market " by Yury Zhvakolyuk - it is certainly not a masterpiece, but it contains a description of technical analysis, work with indicators and candlestick analysis. It is very useful for beginners.

Dimka-novitsek:
Good morning! Actually, on H4 harami, I don't know what to do or whether to do it at all.
In general, on the 4h chart the EUR pattern looks more like a pincer (pincers) - though both are reversal patterns :). By the way, there is a candlestick on the daily timeframe, which strongly resembles an inverted hammer (which may also indicate a reversal and a move to the South).

herzogtier:
Generally speaking, on the four o'clock euro model it looks more like a tweezers (pincers) - although both are reversal models :)

Show me where you see tweezers ?

herzogtier:
In general, the pattern of EUR on the 4h chart looks more like a pincer (pincers) - but both of them are reversal patterns :). By the way, there is a candlestick on the daily timeframe, which looks like an inverted hammer (which may also indicate a reversal and a move to the South).
I did not see a pincer either, show a screenshot. And only formed candles count, plus many patterns need confirmation. You should always study the methods of technical analysis carefully, otherwise it will lead to serious errors and hence to a loss of the deposit.

Thank you!!!

I have for example here... It looks like DTs are messing with the quotes.

Yes, it's not a harami, for sure, because the candle with shadows is higher than the previous one, but it's a sure-fire black star!

herzogtier:

I have for example here... It looks like DTs are messing with the quotes.

The candlestick I pointed to is even visually higher than the previous candlestick, and in the tweezers the candlesticks should have the same highs.