EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 759

Veronika:
rustein, thank you.
Sorry I won't post the advisor, I'm preparing for the championship... :)

Forecast on 15min eurusd chart :

AndreyZak:
Margaret, do you have any information about whether there is a schedule of ratings of countries by different agencies somewhere on the internet? Is there such a schedule or do they review them when they want? If there is no schedule, then what is the frequency?

There is no schedule as such...

The rating is mainly revised due to the financial events (including political events) of a given country...

Credit ratings are conducted for issuers, investors, creditors and financial intermediaries, i.e. to see whether a country is worth investing in...

Credit ratings

http://www.standardandpoors.ru/page.php?path=why

margaret:

There is no schedule as such...

The rating is mainly revised due to the financial events (including political events) of a given country...

Credit ratings are conducted for issuers, investors, creditors and financial intermediaries, i.e. to see whether a country is worth investing in...

Credit ratings

http://www.standardandpoors.ru/page.php?path=why

Thank you!

Fartowiy:
GBP-CHF Sell signal on H4. 1.4605 PIPS1 1.4545 PIPS2 1.45 PIPS3 1.4465. Do not forget about the volatility of the pair. Stops should be set at your discretion. I recommend 50 pips on this signal. A pullback to the area of 1.4615 1.4625 is possible.
Are the USD/JPY signals still valid?

no signal to sell yet...

SEVER11:

Forecast on 15min eurusd chart :

Hi! fun drawing :)

AndCam:

And I have everything pointing towards 1.4682-1.4700

It's like this.......

May I remind you my post from page 699 of 14.04.2011

Then the price was still 1.4460.

Can be considered as worked out...

I think there will be a hike south........ from established levels in the near future........

sergey620x:
USD-JPY and USD CHF signals are still valid.

sergey620x:
I put the TP at 81.15, and there we will see the situation. Aggressively the CHF is chipping the dollar. But the Canadian as well.