EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 668

The medium term is 9 months?

:)

counts to 6 months...

my position has been open since January...

One thing I can say in CU's defence is that apparently it wasn't God's finger...

It was a crook!

;)

margaret:

counts up to 6 months...

my position has been open since January...

waiting for the profits!

One thing I can say in CU's defence is that apparently it wasn't God's finger...

It was a crook!

;)

Do you want to find out if you have used the finger of God? And have you identified a crook?

Interesting, tell me more ....

margaret:

You want to find out if you used the finger of God? And you've identified a crook?

Interesting, tell me more ....

No one can see you more clearly.

So we wait...

;)

darka7:
Do you have a goal in mind? Where do you think the summit is?
I have a goal, ideas too... I'm always hinting at them, describing them in the forums... But I am not GOD and I have no right to say where the summit is... ....

No one can see you more clearly.

So we wait...

;)

This is for Rekker... I have no authority to interpret his TS "God's finger"...So all questions to him on this TS.

Target 14393 But a high probability that we will reach the 50% retracement.

Grounds for a slight downtrend 2

1 Chinko spahn has broken the price chart 2 dead cross.

Let's see how the Ishimoku works out and if I understand this strategy correctly. I really like it after watching 7 hours of videos on this system

PS: Closed on TP... the signal will go to 50% level but without me :)

Although... It will retrace 10-15 points and then we may go to 50% ... I'm not the only one who got a fix...

Here are the instructions - for those who wanted to trade on the rainbow

Files:

Mixon777:

Here are the instructions - for those who wanted to trade on the rainbow

Thank you, uh... How long have you been trading this strategy yourself? What's the ratio of profitable trades to losing trades? Let's say a month... +On what pairs does it work best?