EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 666

Fartowiy:
I have a brokerage company. I'm like a shevket. My broker has had 5 failures in the system in 2 years and they have not triggered TP and SL. They gave me all the money back around 6000 dol.

It's early, and I think the glitch is not accidental - in my personal account transfer of funds is "in progress halted".

Well, it seems that today is not the day to trade, and at the end of the movement is not worth to enter, tomorrow let's see where the market went

Good luck to all

Fartowiy:
Change the DC. I'm like a schtz. clock. In 2 years there have been 5 crashes in the system and TP and SL have not worked. They gave me all my money back about 6000 Dol.
What brokerage company do you have? Tell me in person.

IDLER:

Thank you. What about them? Will they go up?

The dollar fell to 15-month lows in the outgoing week on expectations that US interest rates will remain at record lows and continue to put pressure on the national currency.
The rate theme reached its climax on Thursday after the ECB hiked its main interest rate for the first time since the financial crisis began in an effort to combat inflation in the region.
At the end of the meeting, the central bank raised the rate by 25 points to 1.25%. ECB head Jean-Claude Trichet in his traditional press conference made it clear that further rate hikes are likely. Ulrich Lechmann of Commerzbank believes that the Federal Reserve could soon remain the only central bank with an "ultra loose" monetary policy as even the Bank of Britain, according to market expectations, could raise its rate in the coming months.
"Markets have started to become convinced that the ECB has really focused on inflation indicators after Mr Trichet reported an actual rate hike," the expert said. "Until the Federal Reserve gives a clear message to the market that it is ready to tighten monetary policy, the dollar is likely to remain under pressure," Lechmann said .
The dollar index ended the week down 1% to 75.070, its lowest level since December 2009. Also over the past five sessions, the dollar fell to 15-month lows against the euro (-1.5%) and the pound (-1.8%) and also fell 1.4% against the Swiss franc.
The single currency is up 7.8% against the dollar this year as German economic growth and accelerating consumer price growth in the Eurozone fuel expectations that ECB interest rates will continue to rise. Recall that inflation rose by 2.6% in March. Data released on Friday showed German exports rising by 2.7% in February compared to the previous month when exports fell by 1%. That was the biggest increase since September. Analysts had forecast an increase of 2%. The decision on Wednesday by Portugal to apply for financial assistance from the EU did not put any noticeable pressure on the euro either. The cost of the aid package is estimated at 75 billion euros ($107 billion).
The yen ended lower against the euro for the fourth week in a row, which is the longest period of decline in 20 months. The yen is under pressure from the prospect that the Bank of Japan will hold the rate at 0.1% to support the economy after the devastation on March 11.
The Australian dollar ended the week at multi-year highs against the US dollar and hit 30-month highs against the yen after a government report recorded a surprise drop in the country's unemployment rate and a larger-than-forecast increase in employment. According to the statistics, the unemployment rate fell to 4.9% in March from 5% a month earlier. The country added 37,800 jobs in the same month. Analysts' average forecast was leaning towards an increase of 24,000 jobs.
Among commodity currencies the Canadian currency also won, which rose on Friday to its highest level in more than three years against the US currency after oil crossed the $111 a barrel mark (the first since 2008).
Temporary pressure on the Canadian currency was put by statistics that showed an unexpected drop in employment, the first in six months. According to the released data, employment fell by 1,500 in March, while analysts had forecast an average increase of 28,000 new jobs. The unemployment rate fell to 7.7% from 7.8% as forecast.

nikat97:
What is your DC? Send me a message
sent to

At 1.4398 call113 support. On Asia, we may bounce to 1.4500.

torgus:

At 1.4398 call113 support. On Asia, we may bounce to 1.4500.

Hello! Good to see you. Where have you been?

margaret:
Hey! Good to see you. Where have you been?

I haven't really gone anywhere. I've just been reading more and more before.

What do you think of the eve?

torgus:

I wasn't really going anywhere. I was just reading more and more before that.

What do you think of the eve?

I was writing... just above... While the growth...

Let's go for 1.45.

Fartowiy 11.04.2011 23:37
nikat97:
What is your DC? Drop me a line
I did

Please send me your brokerage company ))))

And about eve gerberotovna...oh and not only 145...it's like 147-148 not in there yet...

And in the meantime, I'll keep an eye on April 18-19 stars in a dream))).

I think if heh and more raring, many currencies have a reserve of 200-300ppts...and there still have to look at it...may be interest emerge heh...

Good luck to all profiteers...