EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 664

seolink74:
Alpari is the brokerage house I trade through :)
I understand that it is a DC... And in terms of information background who are they...where do they get their information from?

Signals from 07.04.2011 on USD-CHF Dostog + 100pc. Who made use of the signal congratulations. You can keep the position. USD-JPY has reached +70 pips. Position can be held up to 84.30

I wrote to the EUR-USD Forum this morning.

margaret:
I understand that this is a DC... And in terms of information background who are they...where do they get their information from?
Dow Jones... + there are some analytical podcasts of their own... but I never...

Gold H4 and D to 1462 on breakout of 1456 and 1452 ( not an exact signal)

ReziDent:

Hello) it's interesting... because according to the Wolf waves on the daily TF the pivot point is the level of 1.4578.

Can I see a picture?

gince:

Can I have a picture?

You can)

seolink74:
Dow Jones... + there are some analytical podcasts of my own... but I never do...

Your answer is not entirely clear, apart from "Dow Jones".... But that's not the question...and it wasn't directed at you but at Mr (Dr Cent) who seems to have little understanding of FA, I just resent such unfounded remarks...

dr.cent:

Soros is fine

)))))) but who are these "Bankhaus Metzler strategists"???

They are the same as at Alpari, I guess))))

I can ignore them altogether... I may not show my FA in an open forum... I found it easier to communicate in private with intelligent and understandable traders ...

Going to work behind the scenes ... And let the forum go on and on with all the flubbing ...

I don't know if all these "decorations" are any good... not enough time to find out....

margaret:

I can ignore them altogether... I may not show my FA in an open forum... I find it easier to communicate in private with knowledgeable and understanding traders...

I will go to work behind the scenes ... And let the forum continue to be full of flub...

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Instead of constructive analysis, it's all flooding.