EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 655

SEVER11:
If it's not too much trouble, give me a forecast for the next six months.

andreika:

Better yet, take a look at the last six months :)

The nearest level is 1.4526. Once it has been reached, we will see where we are going.

andreika:
I already posted it about 50 pages ago.

seolink74:

Better take a look at the state over the last half a year :)

The nearest level is 1.4526. After it is finished, we will see where we are going.

I tried to show real money to two my friends, who were critical about forex. I showed it to two acquaintances who were critical of forex, I proved it to them... I proved it to them... But they got nothing but failures for two weeks. I may show them only demos, but I have become superstitious. I don't need to go far: the last EA championship, for instance, those who followed it know the bobsleigh EA and the result... After that it started to fail. What a mystery. By the way, the part of the last year's stand in your avatar, a simple proof :0))

Here's a screen for reflection (price and levels) I think it's all clear. Good luck, bye. No Stryker, it's getting a little empty on this thread.

SEVER11:
Last year I made a promise to never show real as long as I was working. I showed them real money to two friends who were critical about forex, I proved it to them... I proved it to them... But they got nothing but failures for two weeks. I may show them only demos, but I have become superstitious. I don't need to go far: the last EA championship, for instance, those who followed it know the bobsleigh EA and the result... After that it started to fail. What a mystery. By the way, the part of the last year's stand in your avatar, a simple proof :0))

About the same situation as when I was jinxed ))))), after that I have never shown real.

And for those who like to beg for steytes and invest in passwords, it's bad form.

Everyone here is posting their view of the market for discussion, not recommendations for trading. They do not need to know how someone else's account fills and drains.

andreika:

It's this way.

http://mister-profit.livejournal.com/

seolink74:

And what do you mean by that? At least draw an arrow.