EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 652

Signals on the Canadian rising maybe from the current ones, maybe flatten a bit.

The franc continues to fall.

the euro franc is overbought.

Sta2066:

Interesting. It's already the 3rd part of the branch by 1000. The line-up is constantly renewed. Only a couple of GURU's are leading their students cheerfully to the plum.

The MQL theme is not addressed at all. There are other forums available for good talk, they are called "sandboxes".

You will not learn anything here.

No one is holding you back... Go ahead and run! And no one is forcing anyone to make any trades (this is about "fun to plum")... Everyone is expressing their opinion supported by certain facts... I didn't notice your opinion (competent and informed) at all. The thread is called, if you paid attention:

EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Part 3)

They do not teach here, they give their forecasts and opinions.

There is a branch for learning under the name:

Any Novice Question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Nowhere without you - 2.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131277

So study in that branch, traders with experience, with their own proven tactics communicate here...

And the gurus have left this thread because there are a lot of inexperienced newbies and flooding...I can tell you that they are watching this thread, but they don't want to get involved...

Hello! Today the news again discussed the impending US default. I think this is the same situation as in 2008, the only difference is that back then there was a housing crisis in America. And now the Euro is moving steadily towards 1.50. It will get there around June-July, then there will be shouting, panic from the TV. The market will start to feverish. Another crisis will be announced and everyone will fly to 1.18. Another round of the economy will end. This is the future....

Now a little bit of analysis. I hope that the classic technical analysis has not been cancelled and therefore the pair should go into a pullback to around 1.4350-60. And only from there upwards. But if the classical TA does not work, the pair should go up to 1.4550 or even 1.46.

Default the US, the quid is dead! America is dead!... :))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn0XmoE-UNE

If the Euro goes up further, it is obviously not because of the threat of a US default, but because of the Kerry tridents.

Clearly not because of the default. It's just that sometimes this alleged default is given special significance. The American economy is unique. It's self-regulating. It has no borders. It's everywhere. It's in every packet of crisps and bottle of Coca-Cola.

dssolov:
Clearly not because of the default. It's just that sometimes this alleged default is given special significance. The American economy is unique. It's self-regulating. It has no borders. It's everywhere. It's in every packet of chips and every bottle of Coca-Cola.
I mean, it's fun to hear about America defaulting, there's been a great piece on here about the default of a country that lends money in its own currency. But the default of PIGS who have to pay back their debts in Euros looks different.

Good evening! Why does it fall? Look, the MACD goes higher and higher with every wave, except that on Monday there might be a flat. Well, if the pullback is small.

But so far it is going up uncontrollably. In my opinion.