EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 651

Interesting. It's already the 3rd part of the branch by 1000. The line-up is constantly renewed. Only a couple of GURU's are leading their students cheerfully to the plum.

The MQL theme is not addressed at all. There are other forums available for good talk, they are called "sandboxes".

You won't learn anything here. Run away.

Hello Millionaires !!! : ))) Interesting situation. Lunar indicator was showing a fall last week ( old moon squared ) Next week is a rising moon phase. ( in a circle ) The candlestick also confirms a correction or pullback. It's not a bad buy. I think up to 0.98,30 we can to hold.

Fartowiy:
Hello Millionaires !!! : ))) Interesting situation. Lunar indicator was showing a fall last week ( old moon squared ) Next week is a rising moon phase. ( in a circle ) The candlestick also confirms a correction or pullback. It's not a bad buy. I think up to 0.98.30 can be held.

Hi millionaire!!! I am talking about the indicators on the picture - or do it yourself ... if you don't mind ... if you do not mind ... :-)))

Sta2066:

Interesting. It's already the 3rd part of the branch by 1000. The line-up is constantly renewed. Only a couple of GURU's are leading their students cheerfully to the plum.

The MQL theme is not addressed at all. They are called "sandboxes".

You won't learn anything here. Run away.

Please send me the link in your personal message, it's the first time I've heard about it, maybe they 're really handing out grails and we're sitting here in the dark))))

a little bit about the moon indicator. Video. ( But I can't insert the file). Help

Fartowiy:
A little bit about the moon indicator. Video. ( But I can't attach the file). Help

Hello Millionaire!!! Throw the links where you can download this beauty - I'm on the indicators in the picture - or throw them myself ... if you don't mind ... :-)))

P.S. Archive and then paste - "Attach file...." - Overview.

Roman.:

Hi millionaire!!! Throw the links, where you can download such beauty - I mean the indicators on the picture - or throw them yourself ... if you don't mind... :-)))

P.S. Archive and then paste - "Attach file...." - Overview.

Roma sorry. This terminal is not Metotr.4. It is designed for trading Stocks and Funds. None of the software is compatible with Metotr4.

Fartowiy:
Roma, sorry. This terminal is not Metotra.4. It is designed for trading Stocks and Funds. None of the software is compatible with Metotr4.

I see.

I can't get the Lunar Indica video to upload. What to where. Please give me a hint.

Fartowiy:
I can't get the Lunar Indica video to upload. What to where. Please give me a hint.
If you archive, cut the video in 4 meg pieces and then paste it in several posts - using "Attach file...." - Overview.