EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 649

margaret:
This is not addressed to you specifically... but more to whoever started this discussion thread...

It's okay to refer to you (at least to me), there are a lot of newcomers lately and sometimes you want to send them to MT5 ....

Temnyj:

You can be on a first-name basis (at least to me), there are a lot of newcomers lately and sometimes you want to send them to MT5 ....

No problem...

According to the average forecast of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg News, members of the ECB's governing council will raise the rate by 25 bp every three months, bringing it to 1.5% in July and 1.75% in October. According to the survey, the same trend will continue during 2012 and by the end of the year the main interest rate will reach 2.75%.

Well, that's about all for this week, it's flat around 1.4360-1.4460, till Tuesday, and then back up again.

Well Friday has come to an end. Forecasts have been confirmed. Profits are in the pocket. See you all on Monday :)

From Aunt Eva.

Action : Long/buy, 3 wave degrees uptrend
Signal type : BREAK OUT,conservative
Applies to : Active traders
Conservative Target : 1.4510
2nd Target :1.4510
Wave degree (1st) :Minuette
Wave :3
Wave degree (2nd) :SubMinuette
Wave :3
% signals wave 2 :27.9860
% signals wave 3 :63.2184
% signals wave 4 :0
% signals wave 5 :8.7956
Late Exit Alert :1.4242
Earlier Exit Alert :1.4242

I'm new to trading... but this is the first time I've seen price break the daily R3

Could the pound be falling already?

Great!!!

There's been speculation of a US default so investors are getting rid of dollars for the summer -

Here's the euro-dollar pair according to chaos theory -

A nice breakdown - the market is self-created - self-subdued -