EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 551

margaret:
First down to 1.3860, then 1.3333 and so on.
I think the timeframe will not be a week))) And it is not clear about the top)) What if the price goes above 1.4280? Of course the base for the Eura drop - I agree)) But after such a move upwards is shy to fix the shares) Such a feeling as if they dropped that would buy with the best price))

margaret:
I didn't peek, I calculated the depth of the drop (if you also take into account that there is more than one TF double top)

The ideal sale would have been from a gap up.

Alex_K:
Sure, the foundation for the fall of the Evra - I agree))) But after such a move upwards shudder to fix the bai) Such a feeling as if they lowered that it would be profitable to buy and buy great))

I wrote above:

margaret 01.04.2011 18:30 correct | delete

In my opinion, this is the scenario of 2008... only more competent, taking into account the fact that the old scenario will not work...

I would even agree with Pushkaryov

An abnormal reaction in the midst of the crisis, where the dollar was invariably bought when the data was bad and sold when the data was good. Explaining this outrage by saying that the market goes into the most reliable currency of all time in bad times. And in fact, what the hell, everybody understood that then, in autumn of 2008, there were hidden interventions from hedge-funds, in order to drive the dollar higher, and to enable all interested parties, and first of all the central banks with their gold and currency reserves, to get out of the dollar at a decent price. And, of course, the whole market took a "guiding hand" and drove where they told it to go. On the third time they got it through to almost everyone, including me. Then it took a long time to get used to this idiocy and get used to working in a normal system of coordinates again.

strangerr:

A perfect sale would be from a gap up.
That's my dream. Remember when you kept telling me "you closed the buy"... I used to say, after the big gap up, I'll close and open the sal...

At 14232 you can buy... I mean right now... just crouched down to support... That's if it's classic... broken resistance line... return... and then growth...

seolink74:
At 14232 you can buy... I mean right now
The market closes in 10 minutes.

margaret:
This is my dream. Remember when you kept telling me "you closed the buy"... I said then, after the big gap up, I'll close and open the sal...
I was also thinking about GEP)Isn't it just the rule that the price closes the gap and goes in the direction it was thrown?) Or am I missing something?)

Alex_K:
I was also thinking about the GEP) Is it just that the price closes the gap and goes in the direction of the spike?) Or am I missing something?)

Gaps are different.

Alex_K:
I was also thinking about the GEP) Is it just that the price closes the gap and goes in the direction of the spike?) Or am I missing something?)

Alex_K:
I was also thinking about GEP. Isn't there a rule that the price closes the gap and goes in the direction it was thrown?)

If GEP is big upwards + going straight up and also big, then we will fall with a big speed...

This is my dream...the adrenaline rises like riding the waves in a storm