EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 527

Kitsan:

I'm waiting for the 7th. I don't know what's going on, Portugal's in the red and the ECB's going to raise the interest rate... Doesn't add up.
Yes, I agree. The fundamentals are fucked =)) Yeah and the chart has been horrible lately, sloppy =)

ZetM:

The price spits on my calculations and conclusions. But you, my friends, why are you throwing stones? It's not right.

The price is not spitting on your calculations only, it is just behaving inadequately these days, and we are throwing stones just for fun)))

ZetM:

Now you can see....))))) Why are you so impatient....))))) I can't make calculations by the minute. The price spits on my calculations and conclusions. But you, my friends, why are you throwing stones? This is not right.

I did not want to throw anything at you, on the contrary I am always interested in your opinion. I'm not looking at the terminal right now, I just follow the feed, I want to know if the online streaming is wrong) I'm in the sky and I will be very happy if the price goes up as predicted!

It's just working out the third time zone by Fibo ))))) And we go up from the opening of the bar marked with a blue vertical line ))))

Kitsan:

Apparently Yusuf has already created a new forex, one half of the forum has a pair rising and the other falling)))

So far, everything is going according to the forecast: first down, then up, and those who rushed upwards should regret it.

yosuf:

So far everything is unfolding as predicted: first down, then up, and those who rushed upwards should be sorry.

Why be sorry? Stops are intact, not touched, 4130 level is not breached, everything is OK ;)

And in shopping we are all from 4050 here =) No cause for regret.

Ideally would go down to 1.4100-4120 and up from there.

Noterday:

Why be sorry? Stops intact, not touched, 4130 not breached, all ok ;)

Exactly, I was in a hurry the day before yesterday, I closed one and kept the other, what are you sorry for?))

strangerr:

Exactly, I was in a hurry the day before yesterday, I closed one and kept the other, but what are you sorry for?)
Yeah, I'm guessing.)