EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 526

Now we need to go up. Stop 4130.

The Libyan government army intends to turn the tide of military action as soon as possible. To do so, Gaddafi's supporters intend to eliminate the threat of military raids by coalition aircraft and seize NATO bases on the Italian island of Sicily.

Since NATO has foreseen a similar option and has attacked Libyan military boats, the invasion of Sicily will be disguised as a refugee flow. First, the island of Lampedusa, where the Libyans already outnumber the local population by several times, will be invaded, with the operation already scheduled for the evening of April 1. From there it is not far to Sicily and the Cigonello base, from which the aircraft of the North Atlantic Alliance countries fly.

Read more: http://top.rbc.ru/society/01/04/2011/569564.shtml

and how is this to be perceived? like April 1?

Kitsan:

Apparently Yusuf has created a new forex, one half of the forum has a pair rising and the other falling)))
I think it should go up)))) I have a target at 1.428)))

Noterday:
Now we need to go up. Stop 4130.
If it breaks through 1.4142 then we can lock in the bai losses

Kitsan:

Apparently Yusuf has created a new forex, one half of the forum has a pair rising and the other falling)))

This is always the case, depending on the timing of positions and goals.

Well done... Everyone has fallen under NATO and only Libya wants to cope with the whole alliance. And most importantly, it all promises that other countries in the Arab world will start to join Libya. The fact is that everyone is fed up with U.S. influence. We are sick of it. It's a shame Hussein didn't live to see the light of day... He was the first man to openly declare the US a despicable state...

strangerr:

This is always the case, depending on the timing of positions and goals.

I don't think there will be any serious movement before the news.

Kitsan:

I don't think there will be any serious movement until the news.

I abandoned this reading a long time ago)))

Now you can see....))))) Why are you so impatient....))))) I can't make calculations by the minute. The price spits on my calculations and conclusions. But you, my friends, why are you throwing stones? This is not right.

strangerr:

I abandoned this reading a long time ago)))

I'm waiting for the 7th. I don't understand what's going on, Portugal is getting fucked up and the ECB is going to raise rates... It doesn't make sense.