EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 525

Good afternoon!

May someone be interested...

According to analyst a-ri we will be walking in the range of 1.4140-1.4185 until 16-30 msk.

Prober:

Good afternoon!

May someone be interested...

According to analyst a-ri we will be walking in the range of 1.4140-1.4185 until 16-30 msk.

Analysts make predictions not because they know the direction, but because they are asked.))

panelektrik:
I only drew my conclusions by observing the options and eurofutures trading volume on the CME E-quotes terminal

Got it. Thank you.

strangerr:

Analysts make predictions not because they know the direction, but because they are asked.)
We cannot do without analysts, we are bored sometimes, but here we have a reason for humor =)))

I can't see where the growth has started?

Tantrik:
Hey! How's it going? Didn't give up reading like it should have been memorable by now, or did you?

The single European currency continues to be in demand on falls to $1.4150, but, though the situation looks quite constructive for bulls, stabilisation has not yet brought much results. Dealers note that bids around $1.4180 remain large enough, at this time on the sellers' side Russian names, and also hedge funds considerably activated, and they warn that break to stops below $1.4145 can provoke more active pair decrease. The next series of bids are visible around $1.4125, with larger ones placed near the figure with stops below.

Kitsan:
I don't see where the rise has started?

Agreed0)I am two hands for growth but online shows 1.4154 at the moment

ZetM:

That's it, the ROST has begun. I'm not putting up a graph. Everything is clear. Who is in the baja, congratulations to myself as well.....))))

the growth is strange))) down))) at the root))))

rigc:

Apparently Yusuf has created a new forex, one half of the forum has a pair rising and the other falling)))