EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 521

ZetM:

It's all good, but it's more important to hear the reasons why the price would move in such a way and not otherwise.
It's the right question, the answer would be - everything is based on intuition, but apparently it's difficult to build a strategy on intuition alone, it should be supported by something and it would be more reliable, for example, if someone paid attention to the forecast and indicator recommendations on the previous page, he could take at least 40 points in a few minutes, because the exact moment of fall and the approximate fall depth were indicated. I am looking for participants, who would agree to cooperate with me, as I have no practical experience

DONE! =) But about the north, we need to think now =))

Noterday:

Afternoon! About the north: is something going wrong? Is the structure broken?

Alex_K:

Afternoon! About north: is something going wrong? Is the structure broken?
Good! Not yet, but going below 4140 is undesirable.

Noterday:
Good! Not yet, but going below 4140 is undesirable.
What do you mean undesirable? If we go down, will something terrible happen?

Temnyj:
how undesirable is that? and if we go down, what's the worst that can happen?

No, it just might happen that we go down without updating the high.

This is as an alternative. Main option is still up to 4270-80, 4300

SEVER11:
Stranger, you're looking at the chart... but I've looked at the weekly opening prices of the last 2+1 closes of this one, turns out to be a tick flapping its wings... let's go for a takeoff...tomorrow is another day and we'll see for sure

I'm looking at a good rollback if there's no overhang, and there's a good chance there won't be one.

To picard: Inuition is the same experience.

picard:

This was yesterday's forecast: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/132122/page505

And this is the price movement today:

Your comments gentlemen...

Well done!

Noterday:

What is there to think about... we have the following: sever on page 507 pointed up, ZetM on page 513 pointed up, you have the same direction... only have to wait for Stranger to vote :-))) and move in that direction... ;0))

SEVER11:
What to think... we have the following: sever on page 507 pointed up, ZetM on page 513 pointed up, you have the same direction... only have to wait for Stranger to vote :-))) and move in that direction... ;0))

I am still up, but everything may change in the next hours, because I keep short term and focus on H1, 4.